The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

Would my khakis need chick grit in order to eat 'Alfalfa Soup'?.....I have some pellets that I feed to the goats and was thinking about soaking some in water and treat the ducks....they are going thru 3+ cups of crumbles at 11 days.....have 7 khaki and 5 rouens.....'Growing like Weeds' they are....LOL!!

Mine have not seemed to have a problem with the pea gravel - I will say when they were little, they'd eat shavings, so I brooded them on old towels. But once they grew up, they became more discriminating in their eating habits. (c:

I am thinking the stones need to be really smooth - no abrasion that might increase incidence of bumblefoot. And nothing too terribly uneven, to prevent turning their ankles, sprains and strains and breaks. Their feet and legs can be injured that way.

Is this breed very loud? I know pekins are
My 4 are only loud when they're excited or hungry. Mostly hungry. They also quack back when my husband quacks at them.
1f602.png

I have 4 KC's. They're about 4 months old, MAX. None of them have drake feathers yet. But one of them has a dark dark head & lighter body & the other 3 are uniform chocolate almost brown from head to tail. Which is a male? I can't find solid info online.

Back
Top Bottom