The Last Wolves *Restarted*

moriah6299

Crowing
12 Years
Sep 14, 2011
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Wolves have been extinct for 200, but some have been able to survive. There are a few wolves left and they've learn to turn into humans and live with them, but they still want to leave the city to either live in the forest and be free again or find a place.... a place called Paradise where they would live in peace not worrying about the humans finding them. The Humans believe in this place called Paradise, but none of them know where it is. The Human life has changed a bit, but not to much. They've found out about the wolves being alive, built new weapons to kill and find these wolves, made new kinds of darts that put the wolf or dog to sleep in a matter of seconds and now have trained special MALE(And rarely females) dogs to hunt down wolves and kill or capture them. The clothes the human wear are the same as now. Some of the Humans want to help the wolves and protect them from hunts, Scientists and the Wolf Breeder and trainers, others want to find these wolves and either killing them, capture them to train or sell, use them for Science, breed them with other wolves or dogs or make them find Paradise. Who's side are you on? Humans? or Wolves?

Rules:

No fight with the users(When I say that I mean (That was unfair, or I didn't want that to happen. If you have a problem with the user please do it on Pms not this RP)

Two blow per post

You can dodge every 1 out of 4 attacks

If you can't decide on the winner of the fight PM me.

If you get hit make it as bad as a paper cut.

Now if you want a Half Breed(Half Dog half Wolf) then it's the very same as a Wolf Form just Put he or she is a Half Breed in the Others: section.

Have Fun

Humans forms:

Name:

History:

Spouse(Must be 18 or older):

Girlfriend/Boyfriend:

Crush:

Kids:

Personality:

Picture/Description:

Others:

User:

Wolf's Forms:

Name:

Human form picture/description:

Wolf form picture/description:

Mate:

Pups:

Crush:

History:

Personality:

Other:

User:

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay, i'm back! I just figured out you restarted the RP, so i'll join in a moment. Sorry for disappearing for a few days, I was very busy and was dealing with the death of my first rooster, Quincy... Hopefully something like this won't happen again anytime soon. Next time i'll warn you..)

(Okay, i'm back! I just figured out you restarted the RP, so i'll join in a moment. Sorry for disappearing for a few days, I was very busy and was dealing with the death of my first rooster, Quincy... Hopefully something like this won't happen again anytime soon. Next time i'll warn you..)

(Ok, If you got the PM, I said who you wanted to use like did you want Jerome and Ava to stay mates or Wolf and Phoebe? That kinda of stuff, because I am getting rid of a few characters, but I want to know who to keep)

Quote: (Hmm... Lets keep Wolf and Phoebe, Ava and Jerome, and Grace and Nate... Although I want Grace and Nate to start new because I did make a few mistakes with their relationship such as becoming mates far too early. Ava and Jerome can keep their pups, although I want to fix a few things on Samantha's form.. If thats all okay with you of course.)

(Hmm... Lets keep Wolf and Phoebe, Ava and Jerome, and Grace and Nate... Although I want Grace and Nate to start new because I did make a few mistakes with their relationship such as becoming mates far too early. Ava and Jerome can keep their pups, although I want to fix a few things on Samantha's form.. If thats all okay with you of course.)

(Go right ahead, it's a restarted Rp so any mistakes made before can be fixed. I'll make Wolf's, Jerome's Nate's, Lucinda's, Dalton's. And because I will make Sara too, but I'll do something else with her mate. Cole will be coming back and I think I might bring back Mika. And this might take a while)

Last edited:
(Haha, yes I do agree this will take quite some time to make all the forms!! Alrighty, so i'll be bringing back Ava, Grace, Phoebe, Samantha, and Mitzi.. Okay, I guess i'll start right now. I will change up all their forms because I want too! :p )

(Ok then we got everything planned out)

Wolf's Forms:

Name: Ava

Mate: Jerome

Pups: Samantha, Dalton and Lucinda

Crush: Jerome

History: She was born into a caring and strong pack. Her parents were Phoebe and Wolf, who worked extremely hard to take care of their family. She went on quite a few crazy adventures such as being captured by the two-legged and defeating the odds. Being a female, all the other males always thought she was weaker, but that wasn't entirely true. She surprised many with her incredible strength. Eventually she did settle down and met Jerome, who soon became her mate. And they had three beautiful pups, who all have grown into young adults.

Personality: Ava has always had a temper which could not be controlled. This temper of hers always led to fights, and it wasn't long until she discovered how strong she really was. Although she does tend to act before thinking, which always ends with someone getting hurt. And when she feels threatened she has no problem showing who's boss. Her nervousness almost always turns into aggression if its not dealt with. Despite all her flaws she does make an excellent friend, and she will do whatever it takes to protect the ones she loves.

Other: Her parents are Phoebe and Wolf..

Name: Grace

Mate: Dones't have one

Pups: None yet

Crush: No one has caught her eye

History: Her older sister is Phoebe, who has always been there for her. Most of her past is a blur though, mostly because she refuses to think about it. Her parents died when she was very young, so her memories of them are very vague.

Personality: Grace is surprisingly patient and kind. Even though she is mostly seen as gentle and loving, there have been moments when she is suddenly very snappy and moody. Although its rare to see her in a bad mood. When times become harsh and unforgiving she is always there to lend a helping hand (Or paw) when you need it most.

Other: Her sister is Phoebe..

(Here are two, i'm still doing the others. But i'm gonna hurry up and post these before they suddenly get deleted.)

Name:Sara
Age: In her early thirties but still alittle younger then Ava
Human form picture/description:https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...Mu0tAqvXSfEDd-KzihJDLvd8ABz1q55-iceokGsvpYEaQ
Wolf form picture/description:https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...vGJ7-ZRPoir0b1V1xNdiw0KW5HP6YvoMKqD8nx0QCrQLt
Mate: Hiro
Pups: Mitzi and Cole
Crush:
History: She's been through a lot, from being a bad girl(Or wolf) to being captured by Two-legged, to hiding things and now she's stopped to find her mate, have pups and raise her family and she did that, now she lives in a pack with her sister and her son and Ava's three pups. But still she wondereds about things.
Personality: She's a calm wolf, she's smart, outgoing, kind, but when she's frustrated she can become a different wolf, she will start snaring and might even attack. but usually she's level headed and can make good decisions and she's usually right, that's what gets on her sister's nerves the most so she tries to kept her mouth shut.
Other: Her parents are Wolf and Pheoebe
User:

Name: Jerome
Human form picture/description: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...84PBd15OVdSFHkOGduUrjxPh7owMf9cNU-ytaJHr9vDqw
Wolf form picture/description: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...JSF3Gi1j5khTSrSVWZomUOol_l2m59lVD0qivp9hXIfxw
Mate: Ava
Pups: Lucinda, Samantha and Dalton
Crush:
History: He was lived with his father and mother until his mother left them and he found out his father lied to him so he left and became a street kid at the age of 8. He roamed the streets looking for ways to get food or money, he later met Sara and Ava, told them to get out of the city, lost to them and he snarled for the last time. He learned something that day, but he won't say. he then went to the forest to learn to be a true wolf and know what it felt like. he did everything right then he started to feel something for Ava, he wasn't sure what it was but soon after he and Ava started to go out, he then asked her to be his mate and she said yes. He stayed with her, they had their three pups and now he's lives with her and he's watched his son and daughters grow up to become adults.
Personality: Kind, sometimes alittle stubborn, he can be pushed, He usually is a calm guy(or wolf) and will help out anyone in need.
Other:
User: moriah6299

Name: Nate
Human form picture/description:https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...mNi37iRkFoQlVzPaHk7l6mb3RigdgR9fVEKyeEs5Zz3Zg
Wolf form picture/description:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...FfSO4aySY-IE_zrGZ2ZlxhXx02H35f8flLOess8foYiEX
Mate:None yet
Pups:None yet
Crush:none yet
History: He was taken from his mother at a young age, trained to be a killer, but didn't list, he escaped and being a loner, he did everything to survive and he then found his mother after being almost killed, and now stays to make sure if he is needed
Personality: Kind, smart, outgoing kind be stubbborn and can be pushed.
Other:
User:moriah6299

Back
Top Bottom