Votes: 25 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Quote: Ava turned around to face everybody, her alpha instincts were kicking in. "Mika, don't. Its my fault, I brought out the worst in her. I got angry and started to throw my anger out on Tiny. I should be the one getting punished," she said shamefully. Her tail started to twitch, but only for a moment as it reached the ground.

Alice smiled "Thanks" she said then started to eat.

Angel pounced on Genba as he charged at her, "Come on, your not that old yet." She snickered.

Diasy scratched Buruge, "Hey do you know any wolves?" She asked.

Genba chuckled then stood up and started to run faster.

Buruge sighed "Sadly no" he said

Ava turned around to face everybody, her alpha instincts were kicking in. "Mika, don't. Its my fault, I brought out the worst in her. I got angry and started to throw my anger out on Tiny. I should be the one getting punished," she said shamefully. Her tail started to twitch, but only for a moment as it reached the ground.

Mika sighed "Ava don't take the blame, it's something that is good, but Tiny does need punishment too. I guess both of you do" she said

Tiny looked at Ava then started to smile, but it wasn't evil it was the kind that made her feel better about herself and others. Jet and Rocket looked at Ava "Ava your an Alpha, you can choice punishments, harsh or easy ones" Jet said. Rocket nugged Jet "Shut it" he chuckled "You always make things seem like a bad dream" he said.

Sara looked at Ava and Tiny, then the three ghost.

Lucinda and Dalton looked at Mika's ghost and felt something.

Sniper Jr bowed his head to feel hatred towards him from his mother.

Back
Top Bottom