~The Legend of Rainea~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the guardians left a large silver wolf hybrid approached the two arctic foxes who were just sitting around nearby.

"I heard some noise, is everyone okay?" The hybrid asked.

"Yeah," the female arctic fox replied. "Who are you?"

"Thunder. Have either of you seen Nakota?"

"I saw her go back to her cave in the valley," the male arctic fox said.

"Thanks." Thunder said, turning around and stalking off towards Nakota's cave.

Last edited:
(The following takes place far away from everyone else. Even though technically no one will know what will happen it will explain Nakota's disappearance)

Nakota stood at the entrance to her cave. She was watching a fox's pups while their parents were hunting. She turned around to walk to the back of the cave, as that was where she had the pups, before a voice stopped her.

"Oh, look who's here," Thunder snickered as he walked into the cave. Nakota paled for a second before she curled her lips up in a furious snarl and pinned her ears back against her head, whirling around to face the intruder.

"What are you doing here," Nakota snarled fiercely, "The other guardians and I banished you years ago!"

"Oh please," Thunder scoffed. "Don't tell me you honestly thought that some stupid spell could keep me away forever."

Nakota growled, lifting her hoof and stomping it. The ground inside the cave quaked slightly as the ground cracked and some rocks fell from the ceiling. Thunder simply dodged them as Nakota threw herself at him, pinning him to the wall. A small purple flame ignited on Nakota's hoof, threatening to burn him.

"Темнота, подъем" (Translation: The Darkness shall rise) Thunder began to chant in an ancient language that only the Guardians knew, to anyone else it would seem like a bunch of nonsense. A dark mist began to surround the cave, making it impossible to see inside from the outside.

"Whaaaat?!" Nakota shrieked as she saw the mist. "What have you done?!"

Thunder took advantage of Nakota's brief distraction and kicked her in the gut with his hind legs, throwing her to the ground. He held her down by her neck with his front paws, which were pulsing a purplish color with power. "You're no match for my dark magic!"

Nakota looked around frantically, hoping to see someone, the other Guardians, Shadow, Sylvia, anyone friendly. "Take me as your prisoner, just leave the pups alone!" She pleaded.

"Your wish is my command!" Thunder smirked. He began to chant in the ancient language again, "Темнота, прийти и забрать нас!" (Translation: Darkness, come and take us away) The mist began to close in around them, engulfing Thunder and Nakota before a bright light flashed and they, along with the mist, disappeared without a trace. The pups were still in a deep slumber, unable to hear most of the chaos from the back of the cave. An eerie silence filled the cave and the area surrounding it. Rainea would never be the same.

Last edited:
Nakota awoke in a dark ancient room. She tried to lift herself to her feet but found that she had already been chained up.

"Darling, you're awake," Thunder purred, walking into view.

"I swear if you call me by that name again I will kill you," Nakota snarled.

"Oh sweetheart, you love me too much to hurt me," Thunder smiled sweetly at the horse.

"Let me out of these chains and I'll show you exactly how much I love you!
somad.gif
" Nakota screamed.

"Now where's the fun in that," Thunder smirked.

"You may have me but Sylvia, Shadow, Attollo, Dasha and the other Guardians will stop you!" Nakota screamed again.

"In your dreams, oh powerful Guardian." Thunder rolled his eyes. "Your band of mutts can't stop me. As for the other Guardians, well, they've already been taken care of," Thunder smirked.

"Whaat?!" Nakota shrieked, "what have you done to them?!"

"The useless bird and fox have been captured, and my men will have the winged beast within hours."

Nakota didn't speak for a minute. "Why are you doing this?" She pleaded.

"With the Guardians out of the way, Rainea will be mine."

Nakota broke out into frantic crying. She sent a message telepathically across all of Rainea. "Children I hope you can hear me... it is time to show your true strength... I believe in you all..."

Every single creature in Rainea heard it.

Sylvia sat straight up on the branch. She'd just been telling Attollo about how those stories they'd been heard were fake when she heard a familiar voice. It had to be Nakota, the guardian she'd talked to. Attollo looked up at her in surprise, "Did you hear..." Sylvia nodded, "We have to find the other guardians!"

Helen's ears flicked around as she got Nakota's message. "Did you get that?" She turned to Rocky.

"Yeah," Rocky nodded, "that was Nakota!"

"Remember that wolf hybrid who was looking for her?" Helen said.

Rocky nodded, "yeah, he was a bit strange."

"I wonder if he did something to her, I don't think anyone else saw her before she just sent that out."

Rocky's face became alarmed. "Let's go, before he does anything else to her!" Rocky and Helen ran off in the direction of where the message had come from.

"I think it's that way!" Attollo said, gesturing with his paw.

Sylvia nodded, "Something's happened to Nakota! We have to find her."

"I can fly," Attollo said, "You too."

"And I come with a bonus feature," she said. She closed her eyes tight, thinking of the fiery sun and the bright moon. When she opened her eyes her body wasn't there anymore.

"Let's go," said her disembodied voice.

The clouds were dark, as if it was about to storm. Lightning occasionally shot across the sky and thunder rumbled in the distance. Something had definitely happened to Nakota, as she was the only guardian besides Izou who's mood could influence the weather. Rocky was up on a cliff in the mountains, and could see the faint shape of a castle in the distance. The trees nearly blocked it completely from view, and it wasn't built that way by accident.

"I think she's in there!" Rocky shouted to Helen, pointing at the castle. Helen nodded, and resumed running towards it, Rocky trailing close behind.

Last edited:
"Roll them up the hill." He clucked. "Common cockerels put your backs into it." He seperated the rotten eggs from the fresh. "Rotten is his favorite you know! Don't crack them." After all the eggs were brought up to the spot the cockerels ran back to the flock. Aragorn stayed and positioned himself for a big crow. "COCKADOODLEDOO EGGS FOR YOU!" Then he turned and flapped as fast as his wings and legs could carry him. It was several miles back to the flock of hens.

Sylvia and Attollo had been right behind Helen and Rocky. Attollo was still far behind, but Sylvia was so lost in thought that when she swooped down she noticed too late that the foxes were there. Still invisible, she crashed into Rocky with a loud "Oof!"

Rocky grunted, stumbling. "What the heck was that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom