~The Legend of Rainea~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky's eyes lightened, but he didn't look sympathetic. "We can do that, but there currently is a much bigger force trying to take over all of Rainea. That is our biggest concern right now." (I'll take them if you're sure you don't want them and iluvorps doesn't want them.)
(Nah I don't want them. I only want the 1 character. I have too many over in empires. The chickens are tires of rolling eggs up the hill)

"Bad forces join together, take out the malice while you can cluck. You save my flock from these two, the cockerels can protect them and I will help you. Even if its just the be header. We can stay in the trees away from the growler (badger). I can also kill him (the badger) , but the be header (coon) gets in the way." The roosters spurs flashed silver.

Arwen Flew Through The Forest At SSS She Was Nearing The Break In The Forest So She Stopped And Landed On a Branch, She Stretched Her Wings And Prepared To Fly Out Of The Forest.

(Nah I don't want them. I only want the 1 character. I have too many over in empires. The chickens are tires of rolling eggs up the hill)

"Bad forces join together, take out the malice while you can cluck. You save my flock from these two, the cockerels can protect them and I will help you. Even if its just the be header. We can stay in the trees away from the growler (badger). I can also kill him (the badger) , but the be header (coon) gets in the way." The roosters spurs flashed silver.

Rocky looked at Sylvia and Attollo. "What do you guys think? Should we trust him?"

Arwen Flew Through The Forest At SSS She Was Nearing The Break In The Forest So She Stopped And Landed On a Branch, She Stretched Her Wings And Prepared To Fly Out Of The Forest.

The air was eerily quiet, much more silent than normal. That was typical of the Dark Forest, but something seemed to be wrong.

She Heard A Twig Snap 20 Feet Below Her, She Looked Down And Saw A Shape Crouched And Moving Slowly On The Floor Of The Forest.

It was just a skunk passing by. Something seemed to zip past her, but it was far too fast to tell what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom