~The Legend of Rainea~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen," the fox replied cooly, "and no.
"Wrong choice," the voice said. An incredibly strong wind full of hailstones came from the back of the cave and blasted into Helen, knocking her out of the cave and down the mountainside. The cave's owner walked out of the shadows, fur and feathers bristling. "Something is very wrong, That fox was dark. You heard the call?"
"I did," Shadow said, becoming visible. "Dasha is looking for the other Guardians. But I don't think she's found them."
"Neither do I," the griffin said, gazing out of the mouth of the cave. "We need to hold a meeting of all the animals. Something has captured one Guardian, what's to say he hasn't taken the rest."

"Wrong choice," the voice said. An incredibly strong wind full of hailstones came from the back of the cave and blasted into Helen, knocking her out of the cave and down the mountainside. The cave's owner walked out of the shadows, fur and feathers bristling. "Something is very wrong, That fox was dark. You heard the call?"
"I did," Shadow said, becoming visible. "Dasha is looking for the other Guardians. But I don't think she's found them."
"Neither do I," the griffin said, gazing out of the mouth of the cave. "We need to hold a meeting of all the animals. Something has captured one Guardian, what's to say he hasn't taken the rest."

When she was knocked out of the cave, Helen flew right back up the mountain, before she grew to the size of a small spider and crawled right back in the cave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom