~The Legend of Rainea~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey," Shadow said, indicating Helen with her tail. "It's back."
"Is it now," Alana said. She stared at Helen. A spire of ice rose up from the floor, taking Helen with it. The spire formed a narrow slide, which went all the way to the base of the mountain. Alana made a tiny breath of wind hit Helen in the chest, sending her down the slide. "Time to leave, I think," she said to Shadow. Shadow strolled out then turned to wait for Alana. She walked out, then turned and faced the cave. A chip of ice formed on the floor, then the entire cave was a solid block of ice. "Let's go," she said calmly, spreading her wings and flying down the mountain. Shadow waited for her to land, then jumped through a nearby shadow and walked out of Alana's shadow at the base of the mountain.

I agree with Attollo," Rocky said. "This beheader can't hurt us as long as we have the orb.
"Concerned for you're self cluck." The rooster turned and looked behind the rock. "Get back to the flock, tell them to run for their lives. You have no honor. I will die either way." He soared down to the corner as the coon was coming around.

Last edited:
"Hey," Shadow said, indicating Helen with her tail. "It's back."
"Is it now," Alana said. She stared at Helen. A spire of ice rose up from the floor, taking Helen with it. The spire formed a narrow slide, which went all the way to the base of the mountain. Alana made a tiny breath of wind hit Helen in the chest, sending her down the slide. "Time to leave, I think," she said to Shadow. Shadow strolled out then turned to wait for Alana. She walked out, then turned and faced the cave. A chip of ice formed on the floor, then the entire cave was a solid block of ice. "Let's go," she said calmly, spreading her wings and flying down the mountain. Shadow waited for her to land, then jumped through a nearby shadow and walked out of Alana's shadow at the base of the mountain.

Helen growled under her breath. She grew to the size of a leopard, taking into the air and circling like a hawk.

"Concerned for you're self cluck." The rooster turned and looked behind the rock. "Get back to the flock, tell them to run for their lives. You have no honor. I will die either way." He soared down to the corner as the coon was coming around.

"We'll mind him. Now shoo." Rocky eyed the coon out of the corner of his eye.

Meanwhile Thunder was at an unknown location, watching something between a break in the trees. "The rebellion is much more determined and stonger than I thought," he murmured, picking up a book. "I'll need something to stall them, and quickly. At least hold them over until I can put that spell on Helen."

(Timeskip? Chic CAN might not get on for a little bit :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom