~The Legend of Rainea~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charon reluctantly shook his head. "Thunder has 6 of the sacred ancient objects, as well as Senkah behind an unpenetrable forcefield of nachtmagen."

"My lord!" Ebony cried as she swiftly flew into Thunder's room. "The Sky Guardians have been rescued!"

Surprisingly, Thunder didn't appear worried. "Oh well."

"'Oh well'?" Ebony cocked her head to the side, alarm still in her eyes.

"Ebony, dear," Thunder purred, "I know what I'm doing." Ebony blinked at the intimacy of Thunder's tone. "I am aware that they will be a pain to capture again or kill, and there is the possibility that the enemy will think us weak. But I have it all worked out, and everything's already falling into place. Go get Arabian Knight and the other generals."

Ebony nodded and left the room to fetch the generals. When she came back with them, Thunder began speaking to them in hushed tones as he told them his plan.

"Time for what?" Noctus said.

"What's a vyrrwolf?" Nyra whimpered.

"Shut up!" Charon snapped at Nyra.

"It is as evil as a wolf can get. They drink a kind of liquid, on a full moon. The effect is only possible with at least the Soul Dew or the Ember. If he becomes one, we will lose the war. Come on!'

"It is as evil as a wolf can get. They drink a kind of liquid, on a full moon. The effect is only possible with at least the Soul Dew or the Ember. If he becomes one, we will lose the war. Come on!'

Nyra picked up speed, "wait. What does becoming a vyrrwolf actually do?"

Charon rolled his eyes, "Nyra, just shut up! It's nothing good, and that's all that matters!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom