The Lonely Hen --This is one of my chicken stories--

Is their more this morning??? Please............. Pretty Please with a cherry on top........... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!-------------------------------------Okay I COMMAND you to right a story!!!!! I waited a whole night! .......please...... What if I told you that you are awesome..........
lol.png

Chapter 16

We all froze. Something black and orange came out.
"Ginger?" I asked.
"Wow hey guys! Havent seen you in FOREVER! Where have you guys been!?" Ginger replied.
"We were lost!" I exclaimed. "Where did you come from!? Are you lost too?"
"Uh," she started. "No, the coop is just behind these bushes."
"Seriously!?" Ethel screamed.
We all raced through the bushes and the coop was there! Thank the Lord!!
Jaz rushed over to us. "Where in the world have you girls been!? I have been worried sick! Ethel, you scared me half to-uh I mean, I'm glad you girls are back!" He smiled nervously and walked away.
"Looks like someone has the hots for you Ethel!" I said.
"Be quiet!!" I saw her blush.
We all went straight for food and water. I'm so happy we finally got back. Ginger came up to me while I was drinking.
"Hannah! Hey! I never get to talk to you! I know I'm only around 18 weeks old, but I would love to be your friend!" She smiled happily.
"Yes," I said, "of course I'd love to. You seem like a great friend!" I smiled back at her.
"Yay! That's awesome! I gotta go and welcome back!" Ginger trotted off.
Wow, it's pretty nice when pullets or hens come up to you and ask to be your friend.

Back
Top Bottom