The Love For Chickens here is Amazing!

Jake777

In the Brooder
Jan 18, 2016
Hello all BYC members! I've been scanning thru byc for about a week or so now, and I wanted to drop in and say I am amazed at the love for chickens pretty much everyone here seems to have! The research and the time the members spend on articals, building projects, posting pictures and complete plan layouts...I am truly impressed!

I'm about to start a free roam flock and all this research that you members here have already done truly soothes my soul. Thank you very much everyone!

welcome-byc.gif

Hello all BYC members! I've been scanning thru byc for about a week or so now, and I wanted to drop in and say I am amazed at the love for chickens pretty much everyone here seems to have! The research and the time the members spend on articals, building projects, posting pictures and complete plan layouts...I am truly impressed!

I'm about to start a free roam flock and all this research that you members here have already done truly soothes my soul. Thank you very much everyone!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock! Some of us have other loved, feather friends than just chickens.

Back
Top Bottom