The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote:
I may be able to help. My birds are CRESTED for sure. These 2 batches coming should have crests too. I have a crested roo but he only has one copy of the blue egg gene
he.gif
I have a pullet laying cream eggs too... she needs to go and he will as soon as I have a back up again. I hatched 1 little roo. Hopefully I will have more fertile eggs in a few weeks and can start hatching. FINALLY. Mine are from CJWaldon's birds and she has been working on them for a few years and never had cream eggs so I hope her birds are GOOD to GO! She is sending me eggs and so is Papa Brooder.

I love the sand, but really it was intended for WEIGHT to keep them from tipping over the nest boxes. I had nesting material in there but they always pull it out so I just use sand LOL. It comes off really easy.

Welcome Memphis always good to meet new people close by im kinda new here myself I've had my flock almost a year now and just hatched my first eggs
Just wanted to say to JtownCicken & Cacooley that I'm in Memphis too! We used to have a small West Tennessee thread but it died. I have Barnevelders (from Bev/Chickensmart) and Speckled Sussex.
Also saw TNbearchick from east tennessee post a day or so ago...are they raising Bielefelders? I've seen them on the Bielefelder thread & am really interested in the breed!!

Back
Top Bottom