The Middle Tennessee Thread

Is there a magic way to make it go to the first post you haven't read? All I see is to click on the last page and then you have to scroll down to the posts....
Yes. If you use the menu to view your "watched threads", any with new postings are shown. Click on the thread title and it takes you to the first unread post.

I was at Rural King in Clarksville yesterday. Surprised to see Lakenvelders. Unfortunately dear husband was along and asked silly questions like why do I think I need them. Left without any chicks. But I thought I'd pass it along because it is not an easy breed to find. .

I was at Rural King in Clarksville yesterday. Surprised to see Lakenvelders. Unfortunately dear husband was along and asked silly questions like why do I think I need them. Left without any chicks. But I thought I'd pass it along because it is not an easy breed to find. .
Did they have EE and White Leghorns?????

Well, we had 42 RC RIWs that hatched yesterday & went to the brooder today... Pix to follow. We had about five late comers somewhere between pipping and zipping. Not holding out a lot of hope for them.

Hello, new here and just getting back into having a small flock. I am located in Manchester and am interested in mainly heritage breeds. Anyone with chicks/ juveniles?

Hey there from manchester also I seen your post as I was browsing I know it's been 2 wks since u were looking but I'm meeting a man in Tullahoma tomorrow who appears to have some Delaware and naked necks buffs red sex link I think he has a few breeds he said they're all brown egg layers about to start laying but he doesn't know the breeds if ur still looking I can give u his number he posted them on Craigslist today so not sure how many he still has to offer

Hi again. I posted a little while ago to track down Golden Gaits Farm and everyone was wonderful. So, I am back with another question and hoping it is as easily answered by the people here. I am located in Manchester and interested in raising chickens ago. In response, my guys gifted me with a few babies for mother's day. It was wonderful, but I still need--okay, want, Cochin and Orpington hens. From hatch to proven brooders, I don't care! Any suggestions as to who has these near me?

Back
Top Bottom