The Middle Tennessee Thread

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Ive had complete strangers offer to help rebuild. And all of ya'll offering me birds. Even with my losses I'm blessed. Not everyone can say that someone cares even though they barely know you. I can! You've Truely restored a lot of my faith in humanity.

Everyone is so nice on this thread!

I'm not sure what breeds you want but I've got several Roos that need to be rehomed, WCBP (LF), black silkie, red silkie, and a smooth sizzle. I also have lots of chicks that have hatched all month mostly mixes bantam Cochin, silkie & polish some frizzled. If you're interested you're welcome to them.

FeyRaine you're also welcome to some of these little Banty chicks. They would probably go well with your little J.

If anyone else is interested you can PM me too.

Thanks so much guys for replying!A lot of rain and wind here in Arrington but no tornados.I tried looking on the top right corner and my profile tab did not come up.Does anybody know about a good article on how to make a coolerbator?Also does anybody know how much they cost?Thanks so much guys for helping me!
This is your profile page.... the little cartoon chicken to the LEFT is your avatar it should give you the option to replace it UNDER the cartoon. Click that and it will tell you how to up load a picture for your avatar.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/180088/chickenlover478

This used to be my coop.
How 4 of my chickens managed to survive is beyond me. Guess God likes chickens too.

When i first went out this morning i saw the coop tore up, went to look. Saw a dead chicken under the tree. Looked around but didnt see any others. I thought they were all under the tree. About an hour later I saw my sons dog after something under a tree. It was my slw. She was so far gone I dispatched her quickly. I came back up to the house & a few minutes later i saw a hen in what used to be the run. I went to get her & another was crossing the yard on my way back to the house. I grabbed her too. Put both of them in the storage room on my deck & went to get the dog crate. About 10 minutes later I saw another crossing the yard, heading twards the coop. I grabbed her put her in with the other two. My friend down the road called & needed some help so i headed that way. Before I got out of my driveway my wife called & said the dog found another one. Got back to find JW my roo. Then i did a seriously through search & found the last one dead behind the coop. All that to say you never know where they'll turn up. Praying for your roo & everyone who has damage or lost birds.

OUCH! That is a sad lose.

If you need a Barred Rock roo or a White Plymouth Rock roo, we have a few to spare. We are just up the road from you. They are all about 22 weeks old.

Late last year, we had a near-miss of a tree on the property. A direct hit would have set us back a good deal.

A friend of mines has some Netherland Dwarf Rabbits for sale they are ready to go. She is asking $20.00 each for them they are all great quality.

She still has some holland lops, mini lops, mini rex, and lion heads ready to go as well. She is asking $20.00 each for them as well.

She does not have a computer so you will have to call. Her number is 931-738-8766. She is located in Sparta, TN

The pictures below are some her niece took that she put on LSN.

Thanks he's super mellow too. We really don't want to let him go.
barnie.gif

Hope I can find him a good home. No freezer camp for these guys!

Back
Top Bottom