The Middle Tennessee Thread

Speaking of TSC they have chickies already! EE and RED pullets.... austrolorps.... ducks...... Cute, but I don't need any, I have better one hatching at my farm LOL. At $1.99 for pullets I can't compete with that.

Hi ya'll. Haven't been on in forever. Lurking every now and then.

Cinny,
How is the buff girl doing?

Thought I would share a pic as today was gorgeous and the chickens were out. Pardon some of them are a bit out of focus.

And an opinion- is she a dark blue???

Have a buff silkie hen for sale

She has been shown several times and has always taken at least 1st or better

Lori....she is doing great. Fitting in great as one of the girls and as you can see greatly loved. Got a little worried about her recently only to find she'd gone broody...wierd time of year and such attitude from that little fluff! She is definitely not at the bottom of the pecking order even if she is the smallest. We love her and thank you so much for letting us have her.

Hey Donna - have you had a chance to candle any of those eggs? I'm anxious to know if they're fertile. All mine had suddenly started laying like crazy.

Hey Donna - have you had a chance to candle any of those eggs? I'm anxious to know if they're fertile. All mine had suddenly started laying like crazy.

I will tomorrow if I get the turner fixed. I can't take the eggs out to candle them without causing the WHOLE thing to FLIP and send eggs flying. I got the part today and just ran out of time. I had to got into AC unexpectedly and then I had to go to TSC and then it didn't want to work the first try and it was 5pm and we had to go home
he.gif
Tomorrow that is my ONLY PROJECT MUST FIX THE BATOR TURNER
bow.gif

I will pull yours out tomorrow and have the hubby hold it while I check them it I have too.......
lol.png

Wow I had thought of useing these for a coop but never occured to me to do it like the goat houses. Ridgetop mower is on the corner of bill jones industrial Dr. & 41 or dickerson rd. In springfield.
Do you live up this way BMaverick? I didnt realize where they were getting them from.Thanks

TinTN,

Ridgetop Mower has moved. They closed the location at Bill Jones and Industrial Drive and moved to the inner business district of downtown Springfield. Gary moved someplace over near the Springfield Post Office now.

As for the box crates, my dad actually works for the company that gets them. :) So, yes, I have the inside scoop.

Also, if anyone needs old pallets, Nashville Wire on Bill Jones has a section that they offer to the public too. Mind you, these have been used repeatedly from use. It would take three to equal one good one, BUT, if you are only looking at pulling them apart for the FREE lumber to construct, then it's a deal.

Back
Top Bottom