The Middle Tennessee Thread

Where were you at that they had rabbits, pigs & chicks? Any chance they had goats too?

sent via smoke signals
The chicks and rabbits were at Rural King in Clarksville, and a local farmer had the piglets out front selling independently. On Saturdays they allow people to set up on the back of the parking lot and there was a meat-rabbit guy and a few others.

Columbia Fee on bear creek pike will have chicks and ducks on the 27 and turkey's in April, Bonnie's Barnyard in, I think it's triune? You can google them, they will have chicks via the poultry house starting feb 29 every sat

Columbia Fee on bear creek pike will have chicks and ducks on the 27 and turkey's in April, Bonnie's Barnyard in, I think it's triune? You can google them, they will have chicks via the poultry house starting feb 29 every sat

Close Bonnies is in College Grove. I think you have to order those chicks though.

There will be someone setting up at Bonnie's Barnyard in College Grove that will have chicks, poults and i believe keets for sale. It is actually the Poultry House who sets up outside from something like 9am till noon on Saturdays. I have seen them put an ad on Craigslist. You pre order them and pick them up. I have not seen an ad yet so I dont know if they have started. I bought chicks and poults from them and the quality is good. They just dont have red broilers like I am looking for. They will have cornish cross though and some breeds of heritage turkeys.

Well, I have good news, and bad news...

Good news is, I saved 15% or more by switching to geico....

No, but seriously, I got over the cold. Thank goodness...

Bad news is, been having really bad trouble with my back lately.. and a Chiropractor told me that my spine is out of alignment and scheduled me for his first appointment Monday morning.. so I hope that's not bad news.

You can preorder for the poultry house at Bonnie's, but you can also buy straight from the selection they bring there. I've never preordered and have always gotten any breed I was looking for, including turkey's.

Did you see the weather? WOW!!! No freezing temps for the week. Maybe I can work on getting my waterers out back fixed. Watering them every other day is getting OLD!

Back
Top Bottom