The Middle Tennessee Thread

Plus what auction did you go to that they sold for $20 haha... I wanna start selling mine there. Normally Reds go for $9 on average where I go
I know!! Every flappin' bird there was $18-$20 not matter what they were or what condition they were in. That's why I said that I had massive sticker shock when I went there; compared to the previous auction!

We went to the one down the road from Bluegrass out by Elkton. It only happens in the Spring and Fall. We bought ours from Bluegrass last year. Probably heading there again once the coop is finished (April auction).

I did get a good deal on my rabbit hutches, but other than that, it was a tad ridiculous all the way around. (The pretzels and apple cider rocked!!! LOL)

Just thought I'd mention that I have found another breed of chicken I want. Unfortunately they are $4999.00 a pair. I'd so pay it if I had it!

Ayam Cemani
ep.gif
My Indo students were at my house one day and I was showing them my Silkies and telling them about how some people actually eat the partially incubated eggs. So they told me about a black Indonesian chicken that some think has mystical powers. I guess it was the Ayam Cemani They said the name means black chicken or something.

Back
Top Bottom