The Middle Tennessee Thread

I do Elkton to and Scottsville. Guess its back to the ban tho. More flu broke out in Indiana. I'm afraid the flu is goinbg to put an end to the back yard flocvk. The big conglomerates have more pull and don t care about the little man.

I'm in Fentress Co, and I breed BBS, partridge and blue partridge Silkies, frizzled Silkies and Sizzles. I get whites occasionally too. I might be able to part with a few chicks
smile.png

It seems like I'm not really that close to anyone though
hmm.png

Sadly I would agree... you were in the boonies! I might have to get a frizzle cockerel from you or someone down the road.

Lol, and you didn't even come to my house! Let me know, I have a couple of nice cockerels now and LOTS of good looking chicks in the brooder. I had tons of frizzles in my last hatch :)

Not sure when I will head up that way again.  I need my truck back!  If you come this way let me know.

Will do. I'm in the same boat though. I don't come your way very often, occasionally for work meetings/events. I'll definitely let you know if I'm headed in that direction though.

We are between Shelbyville, Tullahoma and Lynchburg and raise Polish Crested (frizzled and smooth), Ameracaunas, Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers,  Bresse, Bantam Cochin (frizzled and smooth), Black Marans, Bielefelders, Welsummer, Heritage Turkeys in many unusual colors, Red Golden Pheasant, Peafowl, Muscovey Ducks, Pekin Ducks, and Swedish Ducks. I only have a few roosters left to sell but my first batch of chicks in many of these breeds is due to hatch 1/26. I will be hatching weekly through the spring as long as Bird Flu stays away from Middle TN!
Wendy
www.goldengaitsfarm.net

I'm interested in a couple polish crested (frizzle) if you have them and bantam Cochin frizzled. Please let me know when they're ready. I'm excited that you're close to home. What color polish and Cochins do you have?

Back
Top Bottom