The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote: The temps in the hatcher dropped to the 80 maybe 70's Some I thought were dead and I put them in the bator and they were fine. I don't expect anymore but there were 2 or 3 more this afternoon so who knows. It was just crazy. Got up to 106 for a few mins. I am going back to what it WAS and see what happens for a week without any eggs in there. There has to be a way to fix it. Then my frames of the drawers started to warp and drawers wouldn't shut. Might require a mild remodel.

The temps in the hatcher dropped to the 80 maybe 70's  Some I thought were dead and I put them in the bator and they were fine.  I don't expect anymore but there were 2 or 3 more this afternoon so who knows.  It was just crazy.   Got up to 106 for a few mins.  I am going back to what it WAS and see what happens for a week without any eggs in there.  There has to be a way to fix it.  Then my frames of the drawers started to warp and drawers wouldn't shut.  Might require a mild remodel.

Ok... that really was a mess... ugh, I'm sorry for that... I hope you can get it fixed before hatch time... if you can't though, can you hatch in the bator this round?

Last edited:
My vote is for cree57i... my organizational skills are in constant battle with my ADD and....

Squirrel!!!!!
gig.gif

LMBO that is hilarious . I do that a lot to my sisters and grand kids.

Back
Top Bottom