The Middle Tennessee Thread

Ah...keets are baby guinea.

Well, shows how much I know about them. I thought "keets" was the short name for Guinea keets.
1f602.png

Hello. I'm not new to BYC but I am new to Tennessee. I moved to this lovely state about 6 months ago. I'm looking to add 4 pullets to my small flock of 2 girls. Yes I did bring my girls with me from NJ. I would like to buy 4 Ameraucanas. I live near Erin and was hoping to find someone near by since I'm still trying to find my way around Tennessee. Any help in finding 4 Ameraucanas, would be greatly appreciated .
Thank you

Hello. I'm not new to BYC but I am new to Tennessee. I moved to this lovely state about 6 months ago. I'm looking to add 4 pullets to my small flock of 2 girls. Yes I did bring my girls with me from NJ. I would like to buy 4 Ameraucanas. I live near Erin and was hoping to find someone near by since I'm still trying to find my way around Tennessee. Any help in finding 4 Ameraucanas, would be greatly appreciated .
Thank you
I have a little herd of silver ameraucanas as well as some black AM's. They are all too young to sex though.

Thank you
I am in Ashland City. I don't have any blue egg layers right now unless you need chicks. But I can't sex them when they hatch either. The Co-op in Ashland City has some Easter Eggers (today they did) and then there is Rural King in Clarksville they usually have a HUGE selection of chicks. My blue egg layers are the first ones I sell out of.

Thank you
Wish you were closer to me. I am in Lincoln County and have 5 Crested Cream Legbars and 2 Wheaten Ameraucana hens. Not quite a year old yet.

Last edited:
Thank you for the information. I've been to Rural King in the past. Love that place. In NJ all I had was Tractor Supply which is also good. . Here in Tennessee I now have 3 places to go. This is great. Rural King, Tractor Supply and Co-Op makes for easy shopping. I was able to find some girls in the peddler. I believe they might be a mix breed but that's ok for me. I'll be picking them up today.
celebrate.gif
yahoo

I am seriously considering letting go of my trio of Black Ameraucana from John Blehm. I have chicks ordered months ago (before the hatch-a-thon started) coming and am out of room. One of the girls is broody right now with about a week to go. (More chicks). If there is any interest, let me know. They have good egg color and were hatched early last May. I got them from him as day old chicks.

I am seriously considering letting go of my trio of Black Ameraucana from John Blehm. I have chicks ordered months ago (before the hatch-a-thon started) coming and am out of room. One of the girls is broody right now with about a week to go. (More chicks). If there is any interest, let me know. They have good egg color and were hatched early last May. I got them from him as day old chicks. 

You too??? :gig

I gotta boot the Lavender trio I kept from that batch too... don't want to mix my lines and need the space for my whites... :he

Back
Top Bottom