The Middle Tennessee Thread

Hello, I would be very interested in black and lavender Ameraucanas I am currently working on lavender Orpingtons with some black English Orpingtons and would enjoy the same with Ameraucanas.

Also if anyone else has some young laying hens they are just looking for a chance to get rid of please let me know! :D I have just started selling eggs and can't keep up with the demand! I live in Columbia and would be willing to travel an hour or so.

Hello, I would be very interested in black and lavender Ameraucanas I am currently working on lavender Orpingtons with some black English Orpingtons and would enjoy the same with Ameraucanas.

Also if anyone else has some young laying hens they are just looking for a chance to get rid of please let me know! :D I have just started selling eggs and can't keep up with the demand! I live in Columbia and would be willing to travel an hour or so.

Wow! Seriously, Hi neighbor! Outside of Columbia here, lol...

@cree57i has a very nice trio of black Am's (cockbird and 2 hens) and I have a trio of Lavs (cockbird and 2 hens), both trios are directly from John Blehm...

I think I already got rid of most of my extra hens/pullets, other than those...

Edited to add: send either I or cree a PM for more info... :)

Last edited:

Also if anyone else has some young laying hens they are just looking for a chance to get rid of please let me know!
big_smile.png
I have just started selling eggs and can't keep up with the demand! I live in Columbia and would be willing to travel an hour or so.

Wow! Seriously, Hi neighbor! Outside of Columbia here, lol...

@cree57i has a very nice trio of black Am's (cockbird and 2 hens) and I have a trio of Lavs (cockbird and 2 hens), both trios are directly from John Blehm...

I think I already got rid of most of my extra hens/pullets, other than those...

Edited to add: send either I or cree a PM for more info...
smile.png
I have a bunch of chicks that will be coming of age to tell pullets and cockerels soon. Happy to send pictures of the black ameraucana too!

Of the babies or adults?

I love the baby pics, but would like to see the adults, please? Have a friend looking for blues with wider heads than his... his are a bit on the narrow side...

I'll try to get new pics tomorrow. I have been more focused on breeding for egg color than body type though. Not sure how fat their heads are. :)

Hi. Sorry to jump on the end of a multi year thread but I am hoping you can help. I am in Manchester. I know there is, or was, a place selling chicks that was run at the home of some local veterinarians. I believe it was located in Shelbyville. Unfortunately, I cannot recall the name of the farm. Does anyone here know it?

I have not had chicks for several years now, but my youngest is finally in remission and we are ready! Thanks all for any help.

Hi.  Sorry to jump on the end of a multi year thread  but I am hoping you can help. I am in Manchester.  I know there is, or was, a place selling chicks that was run at the home of some local veterinarians.  I believe it was located in Shelbyville.  Unfortunately, I cannot recall the name of the farm.  Does anyone here know it?

I have not had chicks for several years now, but my youngest is finally in remission and we are ready!  Thanks all for any help.

Sounds like you're looking for @msmeower I believe... welcome to the thread, still many active locals on here... :)

I had a feeling @RavynFallen was gonna answer that one lol. TSC here in Manchester actually does a really good job of taking care of their chicks.

I think that means I'm the local loudmouth... :oops:

:gig

I have a weird visual memory actually... I remember most things I see, in print especially... ;)

ETA: and that's good info to know!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom