The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
Here is the free incubator. Is it an okay one? It looks old but kinda cool.
20240401_195205.jpg
20240401_195211.jpg

I've never used that brand but @WallyG74 has one and has success with it.
Yep, mine is the 4250. I’m not sure what difference there may be but it looks the same. Like Moony said, I’ve had much success with it. A friend gave it to me after he hatched some duck eggs one time. The built-in hygrometer quit working almost immediately while he was using it. I stuck an analog thermometer/hygrometer in it and never looked back. I just hatched 31/41 RIR eggs. There were some clears in that 10 that didn’t hatch. It’s a great incubator especially for the price I paid!

Yep, mine is the 4250. I’m not sure what difference there may be but it looks the same. Like Moony said, I’ve had much success with it. A friend gave it to me after he hatched some duck eggs one time. The built-in hygrometer quit working almost immediately while he was using it. I stuck an analog thermometer/hygrometer in it and never looked back. I just hatched 31/41 RIR eggs. There were some clears in that 10 that didn’t hatch. It’s a great incubator especially for the price I paid!
Woohoo! And it was free! Thank you for your feedback on it. I'm gonna tinker with it on my days off.

Got the Farm Innovators incubator fired up. It came up to temp quickly. Not gonna make any adjustments to it until tomorrow. And the turner works great.

Also my replacement Genesis came in. I tested it to make sure it worked and put it up as a spare. My husband said I have enough incubators. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom