The Never Ending Story Of The Buffingtons

Ah, how sad.... I am glad some survived... It is always terrible to see babies dead for no good reason... and forgetting them in the mail truck is no good reason.. I may have smacked the driver about the head a time or two...
I know, once we got them home, little Holly died from malnutrition
hit.gif
And, I don't think they forgot them, I think they just didn't care. If I got the chance to punch the delivery guy who stopped at the hotel, I would.
somad.gif

Putting that in the eyes of one of the chicks is so sad- many of their friends died from neglect at so young....

At least those chicks that survived have a wonderful, loving home with you!
I love your little stories too!

Putting that in the eyes of one of the chicks is so sad- many of their friends died from neglect at so young....

At least those chicks that survived have a wonderful, loving home with you!
I love your little stories too!
I'm glad too.

The roosters, (we couldn't keep them) went to a loving home where they are being used for breeding and keeping the woman's hens safe from harm.

Thank you
smile.png

Chapter 19: Ahh Memories. ( Hurrrr??? Wut's a chiken trakter???)

With Winter, comes memories... Let's read a memory of Miss Q's, shall we? Let's time travel back to... June 2012....

Miss Q was running around, chasing bugs with her sisters, when TLG came running to their pen. She cuddled them all, and then picked Miss Q up. She walked out of the pen carrying her.
YAY!! FWEE WANGING!! (Q is sort of.... Derpy... so I spelled everything wrong for her :p) Miss Q loves free ranging, every now and then, TLG lets them into the backyard to play and run. (The backyard is fenced in) But, TLG was taking Miss Q the opposite direction! She took Miss Q up to a strange object, opened the door, and placed her inside.
It was pretty nice, but where was Miss Q's siblings? Hurr? Whey're are u giys? Miss Q ran around, looking for her sisters.
Then she saw Lady Chipmunk. Miss Q wadled over to her and gave her a dominent peck. SQEAK! Miss Q then walked away. Soon, all The Buffingtons were together. They Had food, water, grass, bugs, and a shelter.

This, Miss Q learned, was a chicken tractor. Miss Q decided she enjoyed being in the chicken tractor. She hoped she could spend the rest of summer in it.

Back
Top Bottom