???

• I'm glad you made it again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oh no! Not again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, I have to post once more to get this back on my subscriptions. My sister (@austrolover1
) thought that I still wasn't allowed on RPs and Xd it off my subscriptions:/ .

Maybe you should change your password so she doesn't do that again. I'd be annoyed out of my mind. :p

Maybe you should change your password so she doesn't do that again. I'd be annoyed out of my mind.
tongue.png

(It's okay, I just usually don't log out, because she doesn't get on barely ever...)

Lamb was in the middle of the forest, her fluffy belly nearly touching the ground as she crouched in fear. Her ears were pinned down, and a tiny growl emitted from her, barely audible. All of the noises were making her panic, and she had no idea where she was. Lamb's crossed eyes scanned the area around her, but with her poor eyesight, she hadn't a clue what was going on.

Scar picked up the rabbit body and carried it back towards the camp, before setting it down in his den for later. As the wind changed direction, he caught the scent of fresh blood, and suddenly intrested, started trotting in that direction. He eventually came across the body of a young male fox, who he identified as an apprentice, one that he had disliked anyway. Grabbing the dead foxes bloody scruff, he dragged the body, further away from the camp, incase it attacted larger predator.

Silver pounced on a mouse inside a bush. She quickly killed it and then trotted up to Chase to obtain his approval. "How was that?" She asked eagerly. They had been practicing her hunting skills for a while now.

Tip toeing through the (tulips) forest, Lamb saw little birds and mice on the ground. Lamb had always liked small living creatures, because they were fun to hold and play with, but the outcome was always them becoming limp and she never saw them again.
Nonetheless, Lamb failed to control herself and pounced on a mouse. She didn't kill it, but gently held it with her mouth to 'keep it safe'. That was her motherly side, the one that she couldn't use much anymore because she was spayed.

The mouse struggled against Lamb's gentle hold, and eventually escaped her small mouth, but Lamb pounced on the furry animal once again and held it under her paw, making sure to lay down so the pressure wouldn't crush it.
Lamb laid there, being comforted by a tiny mouse and currently ignoring her dangerous surroundings for something more amusing.

Back
Top Bottom