???

• I'm glad you made it again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oh no! Not again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Silver looked behind the bush she had caught the rabbit in and found a tulip field. She thought she saw something move. "Chase!" She said excitedly. "I saw something kinda big in the tulips over there, do you wanna come check it out?"

Silver looked behind the bush she had caught the rabbit in and found a tulip field. She thought she saw something move. "Chase!" She said excitedly. "I saw something kinda big in the tulips over there, do you wanna come check it out?"
(I was just joking. There's something called tiptoe in the tulips so I just made a reference to that. XD She IS in a forest though. So you could still find her.)

Last edited:
Chase looked up at Silver, and stood up. "Sure." He said calmly and picked up the rabbit in his mouth. He dug a small hole and places the rabbit inside. "Alright, stay next to me" Chase whispered and walked walked in between two bushes, staying low to the ground.

(I was just joking. There's something called tiptoe in the tulips so I just made a reference to that. XD She IS in a forest though. So you could still find her.)
(oh ok :p)
Chase looked up at Silver, and stood up. "Sure." He said calmly and picked up the rabbit in his mouth. He dug a small hole and places the rabbit inside. "Alright, stay next to me" Chase whispered and walked walked in between two bushes, staying low to the ground.
Silver crept beside him. She saw the thing move again. (we're going deeper into the forest now :p)

Lamb's eyesight was horrid, but that didn't mean her hearing was poor. It was actually quite excellent. (I'm becoming British.)

Perking her ears up at the subtle sounds she was hearing, she could've sworn something was near. She could smell it too.
It smelled like another fox. Not liking the thought of a possible predator being in the area, she let the now very weak mouse go and crouched down, growling quietly once again. Her large red eyes darted around, hoping that nothing would come close.

(oh ok :p)
Silver crept beside him. She saw the thing move again. (we're going deeper into the forest now :p)

Lamb's eyesight was horrid, but that didn't mean her hearing was poor. It was actually quite excellent. (I'm becoming British.)

Perking her ears up at the subtle sounds she was hearing, she could've sworn something was near. She could smell it too.
It smelled like another fox. Not liking the thought of a possible predator being in the area, she let the now very weak mouse go and crouched down, growling quietly once again. Her large red eyes darted around, hoping that nothing would come close.
Chase saw it move again too. He sniffed, and picked up the scent of another fox. He got down even lower, now touching the ground,and leaned over to Silver "Go hide in the bushes." he whispered. Chase began to crawl closer, his ears perked up. The sounds of birds chirping away in the trees he could hear, but ignored. He saw a fox-like figure as he peered from behind a log.

Chase saw it move again too. He sniffed, and picked up the scent of another fox. He got down even lower, now touching the ground,and leaned over to Silver "Go hide in the bushes." he whispered. Chase began to crawl closer, his ears perked up. The sounds of birds chirping away in the trees he could hear, but ignored. He saw a fox-like figure as he peered from behind a log.
Lamb backed away slowly, not knowing where to run. She couldn't tell exactly where the fox was, it could be anywhere, and running away could be her downfall.
Breathing heavily from all of this stress, her little paws were shaking and her mouth was open to allow her to pant.

Trying to become intimidating, Lamb's fur on her back stood up and she growled louder, baring her small teeth. She wasn't intimidating with her size, but she looked less helpless now.

Last edited:

(Sorry but British people don't talk like that....)

(Sorry but British people don't talk like that....)
(I know. Though I actually met a British person, and she constantly said brilliant and stuff like that. Just making a little stereotype, everyone needs one.
tongue.png
)

Back
Top Bottom