• I'm glad you made it again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oh no! Not again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Yes"She said.She came out,"I want to join your clan"
Chase could smell the rabbit. He quickly forgot about that though, once he heard her words. He didn't know how to handle the situation, Silver was alone, and just a pup. (are baby foxes caled pups? I'll just go with that for now..) Onyx wasn't, plus he didn't know if she was really alone. He didn't smell any other foxes, but still. Chase would have to just go with it. "i guess you could-" he began "But what would they think if i brought you there?"

"Yes"She said.She came out,"I want to join your clan"

Chase could smell the rabbit. He quickly forgot about that though, once he heard her words. He didn't know how to handle the situation, Silver was alone, and just a pup. (are baby foxes caled pups? I'll just go with that for now..) Onyx wasn't, plus he didn't know if she was really alone. He didn't smell any other foxes, but still. Chase would have to just go with it. "i guess you could-" he began "But what would they think if i brought you there?" 

"PLEASE"onyx pleaded."I'm going to have kits(pups or kits)soon and StarClan will kill me if they find out I'm good.PleSe!"

"Nope. Shes kinda weird...."
Chase nodded.
Quote:
"I suppose i could do something," Chase hesitated. He stood still as the rain got harder. "I have a secret den outside main camp, but it isn't close enough so that the others could smell you, i guess we could all camp out there." He finally said. "But let's hurry, i cant stand this weather a minute more. He turned around and gestured toward the den. He started to speed walk with Silver and then ran

"PLEASE"onyx pleaded."I'm going to have kits(pups or kits)soon and StarClan will kill me if they find out I'm good.PleSe!"

"I suppose i could do something," Chase hesitated. He stood still as the rain got harder. "I have a secret den outside main camp, but it isn't close enough so that the others could smell you, i guess we could all camp out there." He finally said. "But let's hurry, i cant stand this weather a minute more. He turned around and gestured toward the den. He started to speed walk with Silver and then ran

Onyx waited a minute, but she then tore after them, full speed.

Swift moved through the brambles, she was hunting. She spotted a rabbit and pounced. She killed it with one bite to the neck. Then she looked around. She could hear other foxes.

Swift moved through the brambles, she was hunting. She spotted a rabbit and pounced. She killed it with one bite to the neck. Then she looked around. She could hear other foxes.
Chase ran past Swift, splashing up mud on to the bushes and rocks.
Chase could see the den, and started to slow down. He finally came to a stop a few feet from the den. He shook most of the mud off, but there was still a lot left. The den was a little small, it hadn't been used in a long time. there was a fallen tree branch next to it, shielding a spider web, with drops of rain water collected on it. There was lots of moss and ferns growing out of the top of it, with a few native flowers, getting pounded down in the rain that was letting up. The inside was lined with moss, and a solid dirt floor. Chase walked over and stood next to it, "here it is, i made this a while ago."He said.

Chase ran past Swift, splashing up mud on to the bushes and rocks.

Chase could see the den, and started to slow down. He finally came to a stop a few feet from the den. He shook most of the mud off, but there was still a lot left. The den was a little small, it hadn't been used in a long time. there was a fallen tree branch next to it, shielding a spider web, with drops of rain water collected on it. There was lots of moss and ferns growing out of the top of it, with a few native flowers, getting pounded down in the rain that was letting up. The inside was lined with moss, and a solid dirt floor. Chase walked over and stood next to it, "here it is, i made this a while ago."He said.

Onyx gaped(yes, GAPED, not Gasped)in amazement."it's Beautiful!"she breath.She shook her drowned black pelt and walked toward the dn,"My names Onyx.Whats yours?"

Back
Top Bottom