???

• I'm glad you made it again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oh no! Not again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chase ran past Swift, splashing up mud on to the bushes and rocks.
Chase could see the den, and started to slow down. He finally came to a stop a few feet from the den. He shook most of the mud off, but there was still a lot left. The den was a little small, it hadn't been used in a long time. there was a fallen tree branch next to it, shielding a spider web, with drops of rain water collected on it. There was lots of moss and ferns growing out of the top of it, with a few native flowers, getting pounded down in the rain that was letting up. The inside was lined with moss, and a solid dirt floor. Chase walked over and stood next to it, "here it is, i made this a while ago."He said.

"What are you doing?" She gasped and then ran after him. She saw a small den where he entered and quietly stood outside the entrance and listened.

Onyx gaped(yes, GAPED, not Gasped)in amazement."it's Beautiful!"she breath.She shook her drowned black pelt and walked toward the dn,"My names Onyx.Whats yours?"
Chase smiled, amused with her words. "I didn't realize i hadn't asked your name, I'm Chase, and this is Silver, my adopted pup, Hi Onyx" He smiled down at Silver, and looked back up at her.

Onyx gaped(yes, GAPED, not Gasped)in amazement."it's Beautiful!"she breath.She shook her drowned black pelt and walked toward the dn,"My names Onyx.Whats yours?"

Chase smiled, amused with her words. "I didn't realize i hadn't asked your name, I'm Chase, and this is Silver, my adopted pup, Hi Onyx" He smiled down at Silver, and looked back up at her.

Onyx smiled,'nice to meet you, Chase, and Silver"she murmured.

Swift gasped. "I-I-I'm s-s-sor-ry." She stuttered. "I was just wondering where you were going." The tan and white fox added.

(Well I think she's a loner right now and she's going to join SunClan....)
(ok)

"No, your fine." Chase said. He was trying to be friendly.

Onyx smiled,'nice to meet you, Chase, and Silver"she murmured.
Chase smiled

"Jeez, how many new foxes are we gonna meet today?!" Silver exclaimed, looking at the new fox. "I'm Silver. Who are you?"
"Haha, yeah"

Back
Top Bottom