• I'm glad you made it again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oh no! Not again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

"Yea." Silver agreed, yawning. 

Chase nodded. He took his muddy paws and walked further inside the den. "Onyx, do you want us to stay with you here tonight?" he asked her.

Onyxshookher pelt free of mud,"if you want"she murmured.She smiled at Silver.
(Do you want her to become his mate and Silver could be there adopted pup?Cause she killed her mate.)

Okayyyy... Everyone please stop! I don't know why but some people have been RPing without being accepted and things have been really confusing and so everybody... Don't RP on this role play until January 16 at 6:00. And to the people who have NOT been accepted, I will accept them immediately! Sorry about this inconvenience.

[COLOR=333333]Name: Swift Age: 1 1/2 years Gender: Female History: Her family was killed in a fight against other unknown foxes so she decided to move to SunClan Picture/Description: [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personality: Sweet, loving, caring, bold Clan: DayClan Specific clan: Sunlan Rank: Queen Fear: Losing everyone she knows and loves Mate: Scout Pups: She expecting Other: Has a tiny nick in her right ear from a fight that killed her family[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name: Scout Age: 2 years Gender: Male History: Picture/Description: [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personality: Bold, strong, fearless[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Clan: DayClan Specific clan: SunClan Rank: Warrior Fear: None Mate: Swift Pups: His mate is expecting Other: None[/COLOR]
Accepted!!
"Yes"She said.She came out,"I want to join your clan"
Sorry, but Nightclans can't just randomly change clans, I hope your fox knows that she is just quickening her death...

Last edited:
Name: Quinn
History: Unknown
Picture/Description: Completely silver with no blemishes.
Personality: Cold, sly and sneaky. Brave in battle, though, and kind to kits.
Clan: Nightclan
Specific clan: Starclan
Fear: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other: None

Back
Top Bottom