• I'm glad you made it again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oh no! Not again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Onyx shook her head,"they are evil."she murmured,"that's why I left."

"Why are they evil? Do they like, eat other foxes?" Silver asked, not getting the point

"They KILL"Onyx blazed."They kill for SPORT.And they do eat other foxes sometimes, they kill even in there own Clan.They migh kill me if they find out,"she said.She neared closer to Silver and weirily licked her head,"I won't le ANYTHING happen to you"she whispered.

Luna happened to be passing by the cave when she heard this. Recognizing the voice, Luna stepped forward. "My Queen! How Dare you?! This is a disgrace to the Nightclan!"

(We're in sunclan terrritory, but ill play along, heck with it)
Silver looked at Oynx fearfully. "You're their Queen?" She trembled in terror. 

Onyx growled at Luna,"who are YOU?Im not the queen!Im a.....a....a SunClan Fox!"she howled in anger.

Onyx growled at Luna,"who are YOU?Im not the queen!Im a.....a....a SunClan Fox!"she howled in anger.

(I know, but she was spying at the moment.
smile.png
) "You have betrayed your kin, you cursed and an outcast from now on." Luna hissed. "We will hunt you down and kill you until you drop down dead with exhaustion." She then ran off to tell the others. (I promise that they won't kill her for a long time!
smile.png
)

(I know, but she was spying at the moment.:) ) "You have betrayed your kin, you cursed and an outcast from now on." Luna hissed. "We will hunt you down and kill you until you drop down dead with exhaustion." She then ran off to tell the others. (I promise that they won't kill her for a long time!:) )

"I never had any kin cause they dead because of YOU!"Onyx screamed after her, not caring she lost her rank.

Back
Top Bottom