• I'm glad you made it again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oh no! Not again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BATTLE!!!!!!!!!! OUR BATTLERS!!!!

CHASE FROM SUNCLAN RANK NORMAL FOX BACKUP OYNX FROM NIGHTCLAN AND SILVER FROM SUNCLAN

V.S.
LUNA FROM NIGHTCLAN RANK: UNKNOWN CAUSE SILKIERAISER IS TOO LAZY TO LOOK IT UP BACKUP IS NONE FROM NOWHERE

*SikieRaiser blows a whistle, starting the fight*
(ps this is what i'm gonna do every time someone starts a fight)

Last edited:
"You would probably notice if you looked around, a lot of Nightclans roam in Sunclan territories." Luna said. "I want to talk to the Queen of The Nightclan for a moment." Luna pushed Chase and Silver away roughly. Her eye caught on Silver's fur. "You were born in Nightclan," Luna said, smiling. She turned to Chase. "You know that you are in the presence of three Nightclan foxes."

"You would probably notice if you looked around, a lot of Nightclans roam in Sunclan territories." Luna said. "I want to talk to the Queen of The Nightclan for a moment." Luna pushed Chase and Silver away roughly. Her eye caught on Silver's fur. "You were born in Nightclan," Luna said, smiling. She turned to Chase. "You know that you are in the presence of three Nightclan foxes."

Onyx stared at her.She snarled,"I left WILLINGLY!"she snarled,"I will never go back!I didn't even want to be queen!I HATE YOU!"she snarled again and lept at Luna biting her leg, tearing flesh.

Chase growled. "I know. She was abandoned. No more a nightclan fox." He said as he followed her. He was annoyed, and knew Luna was a bit stronger than her. Chase was never a fox that wanted to fight, and never was interested in it. But, Chase didn't want to stand there and let this fox get this close to his den, and in the way of his clan. He pushed her out of the way. "Leave us alone!" he barked. sniffing the air, he could tell others were near.

Back
Top Bottom