???

• I'm glad you made it again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oh no! Not again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Luna snapped on Onyx's leg, breaking the bone. She limped backwards painfully. "Yes you are, and it is your instinct! So watch out, or you might just kill your friend there!" Luna called to Silver as she limped off, to nurse her wound.

Luna snapped on Onyx's leg, breaking the bone. She limped backwards painfully. "Yes you are, and it is your instinct! So watch out, or you might just kill your friend there!" Luna called to Silver as she limped off, to nurse her wound.
Chase growled. "She better not come back" he whispered and went to Onyx and Silver "Are you okay?" He asked Onyx as he nuzzled her.

(um. What happened to Cosmo, Sunclan's medicine fox?)

Chase growled. "She better not come back" he whispered and went to Onyx and Silver "Are you okay?" He asked Onyx as he nuzzled her.

(um. What happened to Cosmo, Sunclan's medicine fox?)

Onyx shook her leg, she yelped quietly."Im fine, it's just sprained,"she whispered back.She limped toward Silver and nuzzled her, growling after Luna,"I don't care what she says.Just because we are NightClan blood, doesn't mean we can't be loyal to a new Clan"she growled.

Onyx shook her leg, she yelped quietly."Im fine, it's just sprained,"she whispered back.She limped toward Silver and nuzzled her, growling after Luna,"I don't care what she says.Just because we are NightClan blood, doesn't mean we can't be loyal to a new Clan"she growled.
I'll be back". Chase said and ran off. He brought back a rabbit and some spider web, and layed it in front of Onyx. "Here" he calmly said and put some web on her injury. "I learned from the healer that this would help."

Quinn ran past. "Are you hurt?" He asked anxiously to Onyx, seeing her broken leg. He took his knapsack off and rummaged through it. He pulled a numbing poultice out and a splint and clean bandages. He numbed her leg, straightened the bone, and splinted it, wrapping the bandages around it expertly. "Stay off this leg for a week or so." Quinn said kindly. "I'll come back to put fresh bandages on it." He turned to leave when his eyes caught on Silver, who was shaking and muttering to herself. "Anxiety attack," he said to himself, rummaging through his knapsack again. He pulled out a sleepy\calm medicine which he held out to Chase to give to her.

Back
Top Bottom