The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning DMC, hope you have a great day!
Thanks Debby and you also :D
Good morning everyone

Is her name janiedoe? ;)

"Good morning everyone" is quite sufficient!!!

A lady I know just turned 96. She was given a "cup grip sleeve". One side says "Young at heart". The other says "Old everywhere else". I told her I know a lot of people on a forum I follow that identify with the sentiment.
Good morning Bruce

So it was a male?!
Glad they went to a good home.

Omgoodness :lol:
Maybe That was enough crowing for her to be satisfied.
No, I'm fairly sure it was a female.
There were four chicks from that hatch. 2 were definitely males and one definitely female, plus the blue that I asked for help with. They took the blue pullet and the smaller blue cockrel. I kept the Goliath male and the female, Cookie. These are the two I kept.
20210915_101443.jpg

20210905_085634.jpg

Hoping the female will lay blue eggs, she and the male are both large, and have nice coloring.
I just love this song. I hope it's okay to share it here...

Beautiful song, beautiful voice.

No, I'm fairly sure it was a female.
There were four chicks from that hatch. 2 were definitely males and one definitely female, plus the blue that I asked for help with. They took the blue pullet and the smaller blue cockrel. I kept the Goliath male and the female, Cookie. These are the two I kept.
View attachment 2848144
View attachment 2848136
Hoping the female will lay blue eggs, she and the male are both large, and have nice coloring.

Beautiful song, beautiful voice.

Very pretty birds Janie!

Thanks Debby!

Holy smokes, I hope grandma dk doesn't get carpal tunnel while she is catching up on the intro threads! 😳
I better get to liking. 😆

No liking from me, there's no point reinforcing that type of behavior. If someone is sincerely interested in welcoming new members, they wouldn't go months back posting nothing but a emoji. It disrupts the entire forum queue. And if anyone is still "watching" any of those threads, their alerts are blowing up (that's what's been happening to me all morning).

I had PT for a couple months . Before PT I couldn't do anything . Now my shoulder feels like it's in it's 30 's and the rest of my body feels almost 70 ish . :celebrate
That would be so nice, my first PT was just days after surgery
Good MOOrnin everyone. I have yet to get out of bed but this talk of coffee makes me want to.
Good morning Mad😊
:hugs I hope this hug doesn't hurt you
Hello Marie and thanks for the hug, it was very gentle.
I just love this song. I hope it's okay to share it here...

That was j lovely 💗

No liking from me, there's no point reinforcing that type of behavior. If someone is sincerely interested in welcoming new members, they wouldn't go months back posting nothing but a emoji. It disrupts the entire forum queue. And if anyone is still "watching" any of those threads, their alerts are blowing up (that's what's been happening to me all morning).
My regular threads are at least 10 pages back at this point 🤦 and my queue 🙄

Bless you heart! I'm glad you said that. I was afraid my guilt would kick in, for "marking as read".😅

Back
Top Bottom