The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Val, Sour, DMC, IM, Sue, Mad, Ron, Blooie, Bruce, I am soon to have stuffed garden green peppers. :drool:yesss: Janie here is the yellow trumpet vine flowers not opened,View attachment 3206448 but you can see the leaves.
Hi Mark, hope you and Susie have a great day!

Thatā€™s good news Bob! Hubs uses a cane but not at the grocery store, the cart works!
My husband does the same. I remember years ago, when he was first diagnosed with cmt, he hated using the cane. Now he has progressed to using a walker in public. He hates that, but falling in public is worse. He prefers pushing cart. It helps his pride.

My husband does the same. I remember years ago, when he was first diagnosed with cmt, he hated using the cane. Now he has progressed to using a walker in public. He hates that, but falling in public is worse. He prefers pushing cart. It helps his pride.
The cart is a great idea.
As long as has people that care about him he should be proud ā¤ļø

Yes, it seems to help Igorā€™s pride as well. Heā€™s ok for walking and still works, but if he falls and the cane doesnā€™t keep him from going down he can still get back up on his own.

By the way, my new rooster is black with white spots on his chest. Weā€™ve been calling him Elvis because we think heā€™s the son of Ozzie :lol:

Back
Top Bottom