The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I’ve soaked through two shirts and pair of shorts, I’m pretty much done and we got a lot accomplished.

What are you doing today? Anything fun?

It's always nice to have that feeling of getting things accomplished.

I don't know if it will be fun or not, but I'm going to try a new cake recipe. Wish me luck :lol:

It's always nice to have that feeling of getting things accomplished.

I don't know if it will be fun or not, but I'm going to try a new cake recipe. Wish me luck :lol:
I’m pretty sure anything you make will be fantastic! You have good taste based on my experience.

I’m waiting for a new Bundt pan so I can try making a cake in my instant pot.

I’m pretty sure anything you make will be fantastic! You have good taste based on my experience.

Have you ever made cake in the instant pot?

I'm just making a basic peach dump cake and adding in some ripe peaches I have that need to be used up (in addition to canned peaches). Nothing fancy.

Yes, it seems to help Igor’s pride as well. He’s ok for walking and still works, but if he falls and the cane doesn’t keep him from going down he can still get back up on his own.

By the way, my new rooster is black with white spots on his chest. We’ve been calling him Elvis because we think he’s the son of Ozzie :lol:
Jim's fall scare me. He is so thin, and I worry he will break an ankle or a hip. He transfers from his wheelchair to his rtv or tractor most days. He still tries to walk with his walker for 20 to 30 minutes, twice a day. It wears him out.

I put about 4 more naked neck eggs in the incubator. I think I'll be happy if two hatch. One is a bit oblong, and another is from an older girl. I don't ever see the roosters breeding her. We will see.
Ugh, it is so darn muggy here today! We got more rain last night but the sun is out and I’ve been through two tank tops already doing yard work this morning. It’s only 0830!
I feel your pain, and I am "too blessed" to run around nude. 🤣
We still have no rain. It's so dry that when we water something, dust flies.

I've never made an instapot cake, but I have a great cheesecake recipe. It is diabetic friendly...uses monk fruit.

Have you ever made cake in the instant pot?

I'm just making a basic peach dump cake and adding in some ripe peaches I have that need to be used up (in addition to canned peaches). Nothing fancy.
Oh man that sounds good! I haven’t had one of
those in years!

No, never have made a cake in the IP. I bought a mix even, I’m trying to get this yard work done while it’s not 115 in the shade.

Back
Top Bottom