The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Happy birthday @ValarieF, not sure we've met.

Little Pip is done with her dental work, 7 teeth gone. All 3 of my cats are going to need dentures before long.
DD2's cat had 12 teeth taken out when he was two, he had tooth resorption. He has no opposing molars. I told the vet I guess he'd be on soft food only going forward but he said cats don't really chew their food much anyway. Kinda makes you wonder about the value of "dental treats" doesn't it!

Haven't noticed any difference in his eating habits but we do get him soft treats instead of crunchy ones.

DD2's cat had 12 teeth taken out when he was two, he had tooth resorption. He has no opposing molars. I told the vet I guess he'd be on soft food only going forward but he said cats don't really chew their food much anyway. Kinda makes you wonder about the value of "dental treats" doesn't it!

Haven't noticed any difference in his eating habits but we do get him soft treats instead of crunchy ones.

It's true they don't really chew much. Mine like their crunchy food even with missing teeth but I give them soft food too about every other day. Kind of switches things up and they enjoy the change.

DD1 sent this picture of Checkers in Virginia this morning.
6A2AD237-896C-4CC3-B7BD-A325E0FE19D8.jpeg

Good morning ! :frow :frow
Good morning everyone have a smooth day. :frow☕
Hello Sour & Mark.
Happy birthday, again. I hope your day is wonderful.
Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your day

Have a wonderful Birthday 🥳
Hi Sue!
Good morning all!

We are enjoying much cooler weather today. It is nice to only have a high of 81F today.
Congratulations on finally having a day of decent weather Ron!
We’re higher then you for a high today.
We are too...but let's let him have the lower temperatures for a while🤣
Maybe send him some rain too!

Hi Bruce. My indoor/outdoor cat sure makes use of her claws, and maybe her teeth too. She is doing her part to rid the world of rodents.

Back
Top Bottom