The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Did you find all you needed for your floors?
Yes, I hope he figured right. We picked up a couple extra underlayment just in case.
Good morning everyone :frow Have a lovely Sunday
Hi Sue, you also!
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning Bob, you also!
Good morning DMC, Janie, IM, Mark, Sue and Bob :frow

You all were early birds compared to me, I'm the slow poke this morning 🐢
Good morning Debby! Slow and steady wins the race!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

I had to break down and switch from AC to Heat this morning, woke up to 63* house. Was hoping to wait another week... Currently 37* outside and it's warmed up. There's still frost on the roof. Monday - Wednesday we'll wake up to low 40/high 30s and get into the 80s during the day.
That’s quite the temperature change. We were at 58 in the house the other day. Hubby turned on the fireplace. It’s 62 in here right now.
Uh oh Bob, the big "W" is coming (and that doesn't stand for Win)! Better dig out the ice melt, find the shovels and your boots so you're ready.
You’re just throwing him right into winter :lol:

Good morning @igorsMistress, that price was at a Giant Egle. I stay clear of Walmart, far too many clowns. :yesss:😍
Good morning, Mark, I hope you and Susie have a great day today.
Good morning everyone :frow Have a lovely Sunday
Good morning, Sue 🦋
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning, Bob 🦋
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

I had to break down and switch from AC to Heat this morning, woke up to 63* house. Was hoping to wait another week... Currently 37* outside and it's warmed up. There's still frost on the roof. Monday - Wednesday we'll wake up to low 40/high 30s and get into the 80s during the day.
Uhg. We have a couple of 90s next week. But it looks like we have a small percentage of rain, and we need it.
Good morning DMC, Janie, IM, Mark, Sue and Bob :frow

You all were early birds compared to me, I'm the slow poke this morning 🐢
Good morning, Debby 🦥

Hi Sour, hope you and the Princess are having a good Sunday :)
Right now I am a little hot under the collar. The Princess went to a fall baseball game to watch the grandson play. I went to help out at a field trial at the club. Our club president (a long time friend) went to a gun show instead of staying to help. Time for us to have a discussion.

0BB338E7-807F-4D2B-8758-5EAE04BEEBAC.jpeg

Test image while helping someone post pics here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom