The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good afternoon, Bob 🦋
Good morning DMC, are you back to work today?

Good morning Janie, I think I saw one of your good morning butterflies in my yard yesterday :)

Good morning IM, hope your day goes well!

Good morning Bob, enjoy your day!
Good afternoon, Debby 🌻
(A flower for your butterflies 🦋)
My day may involve a trip to Destin to the vet. We ran out of the cat's Bravecto Plus flea & tick stuff. I'll have to call first to see if they have it. A trip to that place eats up most of the day so not looking forward to it.
Have you considered using Chewy Pharmacy? They have an introductory deal.
Good morning.
Good afternoon, Sour 🦋 suggestive text always changes your user name to "sour cream" but today it changed it to "sauerkraut" twice🤣
I'm not sure that sounds very bland!

You can buy it online. More convenient than an entire day and probably cheaper than from the vet.

Good morning all
Good afternoon, Bruce🦋
Good morning everyone. :frow
Good afternoon, Mark🦋
It is a pretty drive, there are several places where the bay peaks through the trees, and then the big Mid-Bay bridge to go over, which I enjoy. That's the bridge I shared a picture of once before:
View attachment 3287642
And if the traffic isn't too bad and no one is tail gating me because I'm driving the speed limit, it's actually a nice drive :D
What big ifs you have!

Good afternoon, Bob 🦋

Good afternoon, Debby 🌻
(A flower for your butterflies 🦋)

Have you considered using Chewy Pharmacy? They have an introductory deal.

Good afternoon, Sour 🦋 suggestive text always changes your user name to "sour cream" but today it changed it to "sauerkraut" twice🤣

Good afternoon, Bruce🦋

Good afternoon, Mark🦋

What big ifs you have!

I'm back! Traffic was busy going to Destin but much less on the way back (I was only tail gated once on the return trip).

I need to get a routine mailing set up for the cats meds, but haven't done it yet. Plus, it was a nice morning to just get out :)

It is a pretty drive, there are several places where the bay peaks through the trees, and then the big Mid-Bay bridge to go over, which I enjoy. That's the bridge I shared a picture of once before:
View attachment 3287642
And if the traffic isn't too bad and no one is tail gating me because I'm driving the speed limit, it's actually a nice drive :D
That’s a bridge I’d love to cross at least once.

I'm back! Traffic was busy going to Destin but much less on the way back (I was only tail gated once on the return trip).

I need to get a routine mailing set up for the cats meds, but haven't done it yet. Plus, it was a nice morning to just get out :)
Glad you’re home safely. Getting out reminds me how much I’d rather be home :lol:

Good morning DMC, are you back to work today?

Good morning Janie, I think I saw one of your good morning butterflies in my yard yesterday :)

Good morning IM, hope your day goes well!

Good morning Bob, enjoy your day!
Hi Debby! I planned 3 days off but he told me he works better alone so I went back to work. Nothing like getting kicked out of my own house. :lol: He’s got at least 2 days left…maybe 3. I love my flooring. It’s hard to know what it will look like when you see it in a box.
View attachment 3287642
How do you not get a panic attack going over that?:oops:

Hi Debby! I planned 3 days off but he told me he works better alone so I went back to work. Nothing like getting kicked out of my own house. :lol: He’s got at least 2 days left…maybe 3. I love my flooring. It’s hard to know what it will look like when you see it in a box.

How do you not get a panic attack going over that?:oops:
What gives you the heebie jeebies about it DMC?

What gives you the heebie jeebies about it DMC?
I don’t know. Bridges cause major anxiety. My dad was the same way, and a couple siblings. I get the same way if I go on a road with water on both sides….it’s not necessarily the bridge and more likely the water. If I believed in reincarnation, maybe I drowned in a former life:th
RIP Angela Lansbury. I liked Murder, She Wrote. It was nice to see an intelligent woman on TV.
That makes me sad! I watch Murder She Wrote every morning. I have the whole series and it’s also on tv.

Back
Top Bottom