The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning! DMC, those are some serious temps in your forecasts. Poor chickens? Poor you! Maybe you'd like to have this?
Good morning Debby! I won't have to go out on the weekend so I'll be nice and toasty. My chicken waterer is only good to 0* so have to watch that. There is no heat at all in the coop, they are just protected from the wind and I have several molting. My son was supposed to come home from school yesterday but is staying thru the storm to move snow for the school. He is officially on Christmas break
1f60a.png

Good morning, you lovely ladies
frow.gif

Sounds far too nippy for me over there. I'm staying inside as much as possible today, but that's for the opposite reason - my poor little pink head
hit.gif

Good morning, you lovely ladies
frow.gif

Sounds far too nippy for me over there. I'm staying inside as much as possible today, but that's for the opposite reason - my poor little pink head
hit.gif

Hi Chis! Maybe Santa should bring you a hat this year for your poor little pink head?

Hard to believe Christmas is only 9 days away. When did the Twelve Days of Christmas start anyway? Seems like we just had Thanksgiving.

Good morning Chris! You're such a charmer
1f606.png
Why is your head pink...sunburn?
Hi, DMC -
gig.gif
- thats exactly right - too much sun. I rarely stay out in the sun, so my skin is no longer used to it. Got some peeps building a run today, so I have been outside for a few hours. I have sun block in the house, but it takes far too much intelligence for me to think about using it
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom