The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning, Bob!
Good morning - I'm late starting this morning. Cloudy, chilly, rainy here this morning.
Good morning, Sour. Glad you made it!

I saw this ..I think I'll pass
Don't know if it works or not but I'd do that before I used a product I saw today next to the milk from real cow animals. Name? Not Milk. Ingredients? water, vegetable oil, 2% or less of the following ....... Well I WILL agree that water and oil are NOT milk! I could more likely make Not Mayonnaise with it by adding some cornstarch and vinegar than use it as is on my cereal.

Hi everyone!!!

Games usually. Cards, Life, Dominoes, Connect 4. The little dude is playing video games for two hours, the big one is sleeping (teenager). We’ll do our chores and then maybe a game of Kids Against Maturity while I prep dinner (helps the little dude with reading in a fun way). I’m teaching the teenager to play Backgammon but may not have time today. They’ll need showers and to get their stuff ready for school tomorrow. I’m also teaching the teenager to garden, so I may have him help me set up a couple of hydroponic buckets this afternoon. Whatever little projects we can find.

How about you?
Crafts/coloring, cleaning/chores, toys, books, puzzles, video games, nerf guns, the floor is hot lava. I've loosened up more but for a long time when my youngest was still a toddler, I had a hard time letting them do anything that involved a mess. Silly me. And then it was my youngest that changed that 😅

Don't know if it works or not but I'd do that before I used a product I saw today next to the milk from real cow animals. Name? Not Milk. Ingredients? water, vegetable oil, 2% or less of the following ....... Well I WILL agree that water and oil are NOT milk! I could more likely make Not Mayonnaise with it by adding some cornstarch and vinegar than use it as is on my cereal.
Hi Bruce!
Hi everyone!!!

Crafts/coloring, cleaning/chores, toys, books, puzzles, video games, nerf guns, the floor is hot lava. I've loosened up more but for a long time when my youngest was still a toddler, I had a hard time letting them do anything that involved a mess. Silly me. And then it was my youngest that changed that 😅
Hi Mad. I understand that! I remember.

Back
Top Bottom