The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I think my cats are going to be tough on my flowers this year.

IMG_2976.jpeg
IMG_2978.jpeg

If you can figure out a way to keep the cats out of your flower beds, let me know. All four of my kitties love their flower filled litter boxes. :rant
They haven’t done that yet:th
I planted a few with this grassy stuff and thought I had it far enough from the deck. They love this stuff. I saw it had been munched on. While sitting on the deck last night I saw one stretch out and start eating it.
IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2986.jpeg

I just did a quick search on keeping cats out of flower beds. Some things recommended are sprinkling black pepper around, or orange peels, or coffee grounds.

Couldn't hurt to try and those things are pretty easy to come by.
I tried black pepper by my door in the garage that opens in the entry. Opie was scratching on the weather strip trying to get in. It helped but wasn’t a cure all. I may try the coffee grounds. I have a bowl sitting on the cupboard right now. I was going to put them in the garden. Thanks for the tips.

I tried black pepper by my door in the garage that opens in the entry. Opie was scratching on the weather strip trying to get in. It helped but wasn’t a cure all. I may try the coffee grounds. I have a bowl sitting on the cupboard right now. I was going to put them in the garden. Thanks for the tips.

Keep us posted on what, if anything, works. As much as I love cats, I don't love them in a flower bed!

Back
Top Bottom