The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning...

Debby, looks like Normal for you and Blooie is gonna be really cold the next few days
ep.gif
. Make sure you stock up on supplies :)

Personally, I don't want normal, that would be so boring
wink.png

Good Morning...

Debby, looks like Normal for you and Blooie is gonna be really cold the next few days
ep.gif
. Make sure you stock up on supplies :)

Personally, I don't want normal, that would be so boring
wink.png

Yep, the weather is supposed to take a cold turn with a chance of snow. But that's winter in WY!

My idea of normal, at least for today, is DH goes back to work and I don't have to hear the Twilight Zone marathon playing on tv
lol.png

Yep, the weather is supposed to take a cold turn with a chance of snow. But that's winter in WY!

My idea of normal, at least for today, is DH goes back to work and I don't have to hear the Twilight Zone marathon playing on tv
lol.png

I used to watch those, but have them all memorized :)

What does he have to do on the course? Guess just make sure everything is secure and "normal" .

I'm off to work, short day :)

I used to watch those, but have them all memorized :)

What does he have to do on the course? Guess just make sure everything is secure and "normal" .

I'm off to work, short day :)

Making things secure is part of it. He's also re-configuring the bar and installing a new bar top. The pro shop is getting a partial remodel. There's also a pass-through from the grill area to the dining room he's thinking of putting in. Then outside there are some trees that died over the summer that he's been in the process of cutting down and cleaning up. Lots of little projects. He actually stays quite busy down there (busier than I do up here, lol).

Nice you get a short day!

Today is our last day of warm weather, I could use some help up here, I need a couple more breeding pens made. in case anyone is bored, Dress warm!

No warm weather day for us here. The snow just started and the wind is howling. Guess I'll have to pass on your offer for employment Ralphie. I'm staying inside!

Are you yanking my chain or serious? I hear frog legs taste like chicken
1f606.png

I think frogs taste like a fishy chicken and not a real strong chicken flavor,,

I really like the taste of frog legs too..
yummy.... They do kinda taste like chicken with a little fish thrown in..... But they are good to eat for sure.

Last edited:
The one and only time I went to a frog fry, it freaked me out. Those darn legs hop around in the hot pans!
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom