The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning!

It is very nice today here. Fall And Spring in the Sacramento valley is Pleasant...as long as you are up on the allergy meds!

Hi Ron, glad you have some nice weather to enjoy!

DH and I were talking about allergies and sinus woes caused by pollen the other day. We decided we could get away from all that if we moved to Antarctica. (But then you have to worry about your face freezing off). :lol:

Hi Ron, glad you have some nice weather to enjoy!

DH and I were talking about allergies and sinus woes caused by pollen the other day. We decided we could get away from all that if we moved to Antarctica. (But then you have to worry about your face freezing off). :lol:
Too Funny!

This is our 15 day allergy forecast

1714496086932.png

Fun surprise today. No light on the big chest freezer. Apparently the power strip socket is bad, but nobody noticed until at least half the stuff was defrosted. Then I found out the kids saw it like a week ago, jiggled it and it came back on so they didn’t say anything. When I got through the stuff that was defrosted everything in the bottom is a giant chunk so apparently it had been off for a while the last time too. :barnie I did what I could, cleaned up the living room and decided my closet can wait until tomorrow; I’m done. At least I can get the rest out in the morning before the trash comes so there’s that.

Fun surprise today. No light on the big chest freezer. Apparently the power strip socket is bad, but nobody noticed until at least half the stuff was defrosted. Then I found out the kids saw it like a week ago, jiggled it and it came back on so they didn’t say anything. When I got through the stuff that was defrosted everything in the bottom is a giant chunk so apparently it had been off for a while the last time too. :barnie I did what I could, cleaned up the living room and decided my closet can wait until tomorrow; I’m done. At least I can get the rest out in the morning before the trash comes so there’s that.

Sorry to hear about the freezer problem IM. Will a lot of food go to waste?

Back
Top Bottom