The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I would love an old claw foot tub. I would love an old victorian house to go with it:lol:It’s my dream to have a bed and breakfast and I have my house picked out but it would cost way too much to renovate it. Asking price right now is $159,000. The woodwork is awesome inside. I clean it a couple times a year. I doubt it will ever sell. If it were mine all the wallpaper would be removed.
View attachment 1250965 View attachment 1250966 View attachment 1250967 View attachment 1250968
I love those old homes but they are always on postage stamp lots in town.

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Yes Cap I did want the rain in the hopes that it might cool us down a little but we ended up getting about 6 drops :he Kiss is adorable! :love

91.5F predicted again for today :sick

I am pleased you had a good time N F C and managed to squeeze in some retail therapy also :clap

Hey NickyKnack Love the cat pic! Congratulations on graduating :clap

Agreed! Gorgeous House DMC!

I got nuff’n :idunno Unless you would like to hear me vent about the heat, humidity, mosquitoes and literally scratching til I bleed from drowning in my own sweat! :sick

BOLO in place .. be on the look out for an adorable, middle aged woman with a great sense of humour. She is very much missed and part of this family. If found, please return to the NFC B-Day Chat Thread. May be under the influence of a Fit Bit and unable to contact loved ones. Answers to @Blooie [sometimes] :p

What did you get a degree in?

Hi Nicky. Not sure I ever met you did I? but if not, nice to "meet" you and if I did, sorry! Bad memory apparently :lau

Anyway, what did you major in?

Hmmm yeah probably wouldnt take quite such long showers then lol
I got a fine art's degree, with a studio emphasis. :D

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Yes Cap I did want the rain in the hopes that it might cool us down a little but we ended up getting about 6 drops :he Kiss is adorable! :love

91.5F predicted again for today :sick

I am pleased you had a good time N F C and managed to squeeze in some retail therapy also :clap

Hey NickyKnack Love the cat pic! Congratulations on graduating :clap

Agreed! Gorgeous House DMC!

I got nuff’n :idunno Unless you would like to hear me vent about the heat, humidity, mosquitoes and literally scratching til I bleed from drowning in my own sweat! :sick

BOLO in place .. be on the look out for an adorable, middle aged woman with a great sense of humour. She is very much missed and part of this family. If found, please return to the NFC B-Day Chat Thread. May be under the influence of a Fit Bit and unable to contact loved ones. Answers to @Blooie [sometimes] :p
That was great... hope it works:flnot the same without our Blooie!

Back
Top Bottom