The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Bruce, yeah, the travel times might equal out but our scenery is easier on the eye! ;)

Teila, enough is enough!! We sure aren't tired of you talking about it (witness Debby and me talking about Wyoming weather, and our pals with their back to back blizzards) but we are sick of you getting nailed with it all the time. Seems like it just hasn't given you a rest this year! Can't you do a sun dance or something to get some relief? :barnieYou're gonna have webbed feet before the end of season!

I haven't been down that way for a few years, but yeah Rt 3 was not a fast run on a Friday afternoon in late June!! EVERYONE going to the cape for the weekend.

.26G seems like a lot. Of course I remember when a 512M hard drive cost $500.

Nope, but then my "stupid phone" can't get ads ;)

Or got foolish and tried to get to town. Got that row boat tethered to the porch??

It's worse now! My dad says to tell you it starts on Thursday now. And I think it's year round these days and also north and south now. Of course, it's not bumper to bumper stopped all year long but it is definitely slow and congested quite often!

Also he remembers before they had hard drives.

And he says there's some cool and interesting people on here! I was reading him some of what you guys said, like Bruce's harddrive and traffic thing, Teilas posts about the weather, the traffic discussion and hilarious bear jam post, etc. And how some of you are from Australia, New Zealand, Vermont, Wyoming, etc. And he's like you've got people from all over there!

Also told him what Ron said about the small egg and about how Jae raised all those cockatiels and finches! And the rain & roads closed thing

I normally don't read stuff too him but you guys have been so interesting haha

My friend and i went shopping one day in TN. By the time we got back all but one of the 4 roads back home were several feet underwater! Once we got home, the road we traveled to get there washed out too!
Always pays to have groceries on hand.

Wow how scary!

Bruce, yeah, the travel times might equal out but our scenery is easier on the eye! ;)

Teila, enough is enough!! We sure aren't tired of you talking about it (witness Debby and me talking about Wyoming weather, and our pals with their back to back blizzards) but we are sick of you getting nailed with it all the time. Seems like it just hasn't given you a rest this year! Can't you do a sun dance or something to get some relief? :barnieYou're gonna have webbed feet before the end of season!

I agree about the south shore, mostly ugly lol, but New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine are prrtty. Up in the mountains at least. I love the White Mountains.

Although I'm sure those would be hills to you guys :p

I've always thought the drastic mountains out there were gorgeous

The girls are starting to quack and get webbed feet :lau

We have groceries .........

Groceries.jpg

:lau

I suppose it is the 'Wet Season' and to be expected, but yeah, it would be nice to see the sun .. yeah, yeah, I know, too hot etc but wishing more for somewhere in the middle between frying or drowning :p

Back
Top Bottom