The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

No no, humans become instantly reasonable and responsible the day they turn 25 ... or get married, whichever comes first. Just ask the car insurance companies.

Why would I ask an insurance company? They don't 'get' real life either, lol. (I worked for an insurance company for 33 years...I know!)

Got like 50 posts to catch up on. Not sure I have the time now as I have to shower but just wanted to check in. Yesterday I was nauseous and sick (migraine) so hopefully today is somewhat better. although the fire alarm at the hotel did go off at 8:30.... :/ :barnie but thankfully I was already awake. I slept kinda weird. Went to bed around 10:30 or 11, woke up at 1, fell back asleep, woke up again and laid there a while. Next time I checked it was 7. So what I think happened was I only slept for a few hours after 1 then laid there for a couple hours. I do that when I dont want to get up to pee again ha thinking i would fall back asleep. ANYWAY. I finally got up, peed, then I put my pillows on the other side of the bed and switched sides cause i was kind of sore from laying there so long. should have done it hours ago as I fell right back to sleep. so then I fell asleep only a little bit and was thankfully awake when the fire alarm went off at 830. So my birthday is off to an eventful start so far lol i have a room to myself as we got two rooms across from each other. mine overlooks the lake.
Have a terrific birthday!

Phone just rang. From Woodland, CA. Didn't leave a message. Must have bee @ronott1, except he doesn't have my number.
Que Lastima.jpg
Spammers call me from woodland all the time!

re directs...

Back
Top Bottom