The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi everyone :frow

@Blooie that post (and don't pretend you don't know which one) :gig That thar is what is known as a Blooie Classic...and yes, you are writing a book. Just collect all your stuff between 2 covers and we'll each take one, autographed of course.

@sharron congrats on finding the Mille's you've been wanting!

@DigMyChicks hope everyone was ok from that truck fire. Yikes

@Blooie that post (and don't pretend you don't know which one) :gig That thar is what is known as a Blooie Classic...and yes, you are writing a book. Just collect all your stuff between 2 covers and we'll each take one, autographed of course.

thank you madam

It was one guy and he was fine. Apparently a brake or brakes locked up and started the fire. He didn’t notice it until it hit the sleeper of the tractor. I had to bring water and gatorade to the firemen so got up close and personal...not much left of it. He was hauling a truckload of beef. Bet that smelled good...kinda...
744251D0-5CC2-4986-8666-421B76C0AA40.jpeg
D3387976-ADC6-4ACD-86D7-051970A573CF.jpeg
View attachment 1495739

Attachments

• 6CAFD7DC-5A8C-49B2-98F4-042B25186B7D.jpeg
    6CAFD7DC-5A8C-49B2-98F4-042B25186B7D.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 4
It was one guy and he was fine. Apparently a brake or brakes locked up and started the fire. He didn’t notice it until it hit the sleeper of the tractor. I had to bring water and gatorade to the firemen so got up close and personal...not much left of it. He was hauling a truckload of beef. Bet that smelled good...kinda...
View attachment 1495743
View attachment 1495740
View attachment 1495739

Glad no one was hurt...but yeah, that beef had to sort of/kind of smell good. I'll take mine medium well please :lol:

View attachment 1495743
View attachment 1495740
View attachment 1495739
All that plastic, diesel and stuff that burns in fires like that would be the wrong type of smoking for Beef....:sick

Hey everybody! Blooie - I feel your pain with the bra shopping. I've found one bra style I like and I'm sunk if they stop making it. I dislike clothes shopping of any kind at the best of times, but trying to find a bra that is comfortable is not an easy task.

It's been a very long week with our DS being rather sick. Today is the first day he hasn't slept most of the day. On Sunday we had to go to Disney on Ice as Mum had bought the tickets ages ago. He made it through that but was exhausted by the time we got home - then he started breaking out in weird welts/rashes which was a little concerning. But they would come and go and move around - it was almost like a reaction to his skin touching anything. That was still happening yesterday but today he's still coughing a lot but definitely brighter than he has been, poor chap. In the midst of all that he had two teeth fall out. One possibly was swallowed while eating (he's barely eaten anything all week too) and the second one was in a little bowl on the bench which I managed to put through the dishwasher. So the Tooth Fairy had her work cut out for her locating those two!

Our DD turns 11 on Friday. Can't believe it! So I have to bake a cake and think about how I'm going to decorate it. She wants a beach/ocean cake (like usual) and I made a little sea dragon out of polymer clay to go on it too at her request. I didn't think my talents stretched to making a whole cake that looked like a sea dragon!

Hey everybody! Blooie - I feel your pain with the bra shopping. I've found one bra style I like and I'm sunk if they stop making it. I dislike clothes shopping of any kind at the best of times, but trying to find a bra that is comfortable is not an easy task.

It's been a very long week with our DS being rather sick. Today is the first day he hasn't slept most of the day. On Sunday we had to go to Disney on Ice as Mum had bought the tickets ages ago. He made it through that but was exhausted by the time we got home - then he started breaking out in weird welts/rashes which was a little concerning. But they would come and go and move around - it was almost like a reaction to his skin touching anything. That was still happening yesterday but today he's still coughing a lot but definitely brighter than he has been, poor chap. In the midst of all that he had two teeth fall out. One possibly was swallowed while eating (he's barely eaten anything all week too) and the second one was in a little bowl on the bench which I managed to put through the dishwasher. So the Tooth Fairy had her work cut out for her locating those two!

Our DD turns 11 on Friday. Can't believe it! So I have to bake a cake and think about how I'm going to decorate it. She wants a beach/ocean cake (like usual) and I made a little sea dragon out of polymer clay to go on it too at her request. I didn't think my talents stretched to making a whole cake that looked like a sea dragon!
It is good to see you posting here!

Back
Top Bottom