The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

like the first part, hate the second seems like not a good morning for you, hope it gets better
Thanks, but i asked hubby if he saw my chicken. No he says, i wasn't looking for it. I was mowing. So you can see how he feels about my birds.
She is not hanging around the coop area, so i figure something snatched her. Tolbunts will remain penned up from now on. I did let the 3 CCL cockerels out. I am so sad.

Thanks, but i asked hubby if he saw my chicken. No he says, i wasn't looking for it. I was mowing. So you can see how he feels about my birds.
She is not hanging around the coop area, so i figure something snatched her. Tolbunts will remain penned up from now on. I did let the 3 CCL cockerels out. I am so sad.
:hugs

I hope today is a better day!

Back
Top Bottom