The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You gotta keep at that stuff. Bodies are always trying to shorten up. Stretching muscles daily is important to keep stuff loose. I go up to my second floor and get on the floor on the top of the landing to do my exercises and stretches. I can't get down and up off the floor either anymore the old fashioned way. Just simply sitting with your legs out in front and reaching will help you stretch everything out.

Yeah, I definitely gotta do it more often because I'm pretty young to be so inflexible and out of shape haha

I guess I turned into a hypocrite and blabbed my mouth off tonight. Sorry morning people. I'm off to bed. :frow

Noo you weren't blabbing or a hypocrite at all! Just making conversation, which I for one loved and am glad you are back. :)

But I understand if you must go to bed. I might soon too.

Mines not an official title, I have no kids, nor grandkids, just dogs, but I will call myself grandma none the less, because I'm getting old enough to. :)
If you want to, you can be a Grandma for kids that do not have grandmas.

Grandma needs her sleep. :old,,,,,:lau

I need my sleep too apparently! Today I woke up just before 8 then was accidentally awake for like 2 hours, had mini breakfast (English muffin and rice cake) cause I was STARVED this morning, idk why, got up several times, then finally went back to sleep just before 10. Accidentally slept until 1 :lau :oops:

The tennis ball trick intrigues me.... gonna try it! Thanks, and sleep well!

I hope it helps!

Mines not an official title, I have no kids, nor grandkids, just dogs, but I will call myself grandma none the less, because I'm getting old enough to. :)

Nahh, you're more like the cool aunt! :lau

Back
Top Bottom