The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning everyone :)

Sean, what's up with the touch of pneumonia...it's a new year, you aren't supposed to be repeating 2018! Now get better right now! (Being nice & sympathetic wasn't helping so I thought I'd try the "tough love" approach...how's it working?)
:lau 'tough love' doesn't work either. Idk, been acquiring it for about a week or so...got really bad the other night, high fever, trouble breathing, could feel (gurgling in my lungs). So went to the non-emergency ER.

:lau 'tough love' doesn't work either. Idk, been acquiring it for about a week or so...got really bad the other night, high fever, trouble breathing, could feel (gurgling in my lungs). So went to the non-emergency ER.

Good thing you got it checked out. I've known quite a few people that try to ignore those symptoms and end up a lot sicker than if they'd just addressed it at the onset.

Good thing you got it checked out. I've known quite a few people that try to ignore those symptoms and end up a lot sicker than if they'd just addressed it at the onset.
Yep, pneumonia has killed more Indians than John Wayne ever did...:gig

Good morning everyone.

That would be the Princess. Had to drag her to the doctor's several years ago with pneumonia. We've both had the pneumonia shots - so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom