The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning y'all! :frow Wish I was going fishing with you Sharron! I love to fish.View attachment 1681821,

Kind of excited this morning, we are going to get our new rooster today!! Its an hour 1/2 drive 1 way but I feel really good about this bird and the people that bred him.
View attachment 1681827
you didn't miss much bama, not one nibble from fish, but i did catch the heck out of turtles:frow think i will try this evening around 4 or 5 on the other side of the lake:fl (in the boat)
what kind of rooster is he? kinda looks like a maran cross

you didn't miss much bama, not one nibble from fish, but i did catch the heck out of turtles:frow think i will try this evening around 4 or 5 on the other side of the lake:fl (in the boat)
what kind of rooster is he? kinda looks like a maran cross
Yup, Marans and Americauna cross. Getting ready to head out soon! Good luck with your fishing tonight! Catch a lunker bass!

Time for primer!!!!! :wee
Is it possible you could put new floor over the asbestos tile? Don't know about Canada but in the good 'ol US of A there are SERIOUS containment requirements when you remove anything asbestos.
Here too.
The floor is already at least half an in higher than all of the other floors from multiple layers of flooring. To top it off, we were informed that there is sheets of asbestos under our hardwood floors. :barnie

I just bought a 176 egg cabinet incubator/ hatcher combo. Now i just have to wait for it to warm up enough so the eggs don't freeze almost as soon as they're laid.
Now i am jealous! I just need to load mine up, the temp seems to be holding up well.

Back
Top Bottom