The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

With our farm, we can make more off the crops than if we put it in 'layout' so there's not really much incentive to do so but the government wants to have x amount of farms in x amount of layout land every year.
Also, with all organic farms the co-ops pay a premium on top of the regular going market price.

They say growing slower is good, better for their joints. When they grow too fast, they can have problems. Also, is he still intact? Because I think intact dogs tend to grow slower but I don’t have proof of that but they do say being intact is better for their growth/development, especially big dogs. Franklin is still intact and he has been growing pretty slowly too, been at 60 pounds for a few months now, but that’s good.
Good point.
My biggest concern is the amount he eats. Some days he'll only eat a cup of food. I've tried numerous different brands, adding canned food and goat's milk.
He is still in tact, specifically for the growth issues. I won't have him fixed until he's at least 2.

DMC, what's CRP?
8F82346D-9684-42C3-9E4F-6A1707F3CF6D.jpeg
The Gov also has what they call Crop Insurance. If your crops fail, or hail storm, drought, floods etc...the insurance will cover some of the losses but not all.
We have crop insurance also.

Back
Top Bottom